[:: SPURS (4) vs. LAKERS (0) 1st Round Thread | Spurs Win, Congrats ::]

What Will Be The Outcome of This Series?

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Lakers in 4

• Lakers in 5

• Lakers in 6

• Lakers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lakers fake fans take over every arena :lol: fake at fan base. Enjoy your offseason maybe another HOF'er will get them a playoff win next year :D

Y'all take it easy on JumpmanfromDaBay. He's pumped this season y'all. Lost all his weight and the Warriors are doing good.

:D

Last edited:
Lakers fake fans take over every arena :lol: fake at fan base. Enjoy your offseason maybe another HOF'er will get them a playoff win next year :D

Ahh so finally, we understand the root of your frustration.

You are angry that Oracle is filled with more Laker fans than Warrior fans when we come to town.
And you are taking that out on us :lol:

The reason we're so popular and stay so relevant is because people like you, Doo, and quik can't stop bringing us up everywhere you go.
So in a way, you're responsible for your own anger. :D

You are angry that Oracle is filled with more Laker fans than Warrior fans when we come to town.

The reason we're so popular and stay so relevant is because people like you, Doo, and quik can't stop bringing us up everywhere you go.

That Avy threw me off

LOL. This dude is more excited about the Lakers getting swept than the Warriors playing right now.

Oh the humanity. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What? The warriors are still in the playoffs. Why the hell would he be mad for???? Go outside dude.:rofl:

We are killing the nuggets right now. No way I'm mad :lol: :lol:

:rofl:

1999?

Is that when there was no Phil and Kobe was like only 20 years old? lol

PRIME SHAQ + 22 YEARS OLD PRIME KOBE JUST RAN OVER THE DUNCAN LEAD TEAM in 2001 like nothing.

KOBE IS THE REAL SPURS KILLER.

What? The warriors are still in the playoffs. Why the hell would he be mad for???? Go outside dude.:rofl:

You wanna feed him his food while you're at it?
Or you gonna let the man talk for himself?

Jumpman you a cool dude, you know i admire the work ethic in the gym and you seem genuinely cool on IG.
But its obviously you are holding a lot of hatred towards Laker fans inside of you, i think we know that by now :lol:
I was just trying to figure out the root of all that anger, and i finally did.
Thats all :lol:

Im rootin for the Dubs right now, so just enjoy the game and ease off worrying about our 'fake' fan base. :lol:

Last edited:
Edit: I still can't get over it.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Warriors are playing LIVE right now....YET....he'd rather talk about Lakers and their "fake" fans.

Last edited:
Oh man..if thats the case JumpmanfromDaBay...your the fakest Warriors fan on this board then. All THE REAL fans IMO are at Oracle right now!!!!

:D

roll.gif

1999?

Is that when there was no Phil and Kobe was like only 20 years old? lol

PRIME SHAQ + 22 YEARS OLD PRIME KOBE JUST RAN OVER THE DUNCAN LEAD TEAM in 2001 like nothing.

KOBE IS THE REAL SPURS KILLER.
You brought up a series within 2 years of that..... IDK why I gave you serious responses, I knew ho I was dealing with.

No hate towards you as a person, im just sayin

If your team doesnt win a Championship this season, your team is right where my team is.

This dude Theodore literally just joined NT a few hours ago.

And now it is clear, why he is so clueless about ACB...or basketball, for that matter.

:lol: it all makes sense now.

Last edited:
[quote name="Theodore"][QUOTE name="ACBboyz84"]
YOU GOT TO BE HIGH THEN DAWG.

THERE WAS NO PHIL and KOBE WAS BARELY 20 years old.

LOOK WHO GOT RAN OVER BY KOBE in 2001.

LOL[/QUOTE]

kobe-laughing-o.gif

Now he posting in ALL CAPS. HE MAD!:rofl:
[/quote]Theodore ( :wink: ) : * warned*

Tried to find something in your response that had to do with the Spurs/Lakers series. Found nothing. That's trolling.

kobe_bryan_lol_gif.gif

SO now you just wanna pick years that favor you? My man gotta be faded.:rofl:

NAH DOGGY. 1999 LAKERS WAS NOT A CHAMPIONSHIP READY TEAM. NO PHIL. KOBE WAS A 20 YEARS OLD KID.

A CHAMPIONSHIP READY LAKERS VS A CHAMPIONSHIP READY SPURS. A GOOD TEAM VS A GOOD TEAM.

2001 LAKERS BEAT THE BRAKE OFF THE 2001 SPURS AND THEN GO ON TO WIN BACK 2 BACK CHAMPIONSHIP.

PRIME DUNCAN NEVER SWEPT PRIME KOBE.

:smokin

KOBE WAS THE REAL SPURS KILLER. LET ME POST THOSE 40, 45 POINTS GAMES THAT KOBE UNLEASHED ON THE SPURS LOL.

Last edited:
Theodore = Doo Be Doo?

Regarding 99, the west was supposed to be between Utah and the Lakers going into that season with the 50 game schedule supposed to benifit the lakers over an old team like Utah.

The lakers started slow, had the rodman nightmare, panicked and fired del Harris and made the glen rice trade all while having a disappointing season but expectations were high after winning 61 games and making it to the wcf the year before despite Utah sweeping them.

The spurs crept up on people that year, started 4-6 or so and then dominated the rest of the year. That 99 spurs team is one of the more underrated championship teams IMO

Why are we talking about the past though? Let's live in the present. Today is a gift.

That... also has nothing to do w/ the series.

*warned*

PM me your confusions. I'll be happy to explain how your instigative comments are trolling, and my off topic comments were the equivalent of "I'm so disgusted with this game I don't want to talk about it," or "Both teams played hard."

but discussin/ explaining in here is not going to happen.

[quote name="Theodore"]Also no warning for acboyz? Even tho he talking about 2001

Try not to be Tooooo biased SKA:wink:
[/quote] I asked you guys to take your back and forth somewhere else. Haven't heard from him in here seinse. and that's always how it goes when I address him before I get to warnings or suspensions or anything. Its not that you guys are equal in terms of trolling. You're far more annoying and obstructive to the forum than him.

Therodore is a troll account. MUST BE DOO BE DOO AND HIS COMRADES LOL. JUST LOOK AT THE JOIN DATE.

Thedore leave ska alone.

1999 was a shortened season right? YEAP

THE 99 LAkers was not fully ready yet.

2000 LAkers though. A whole new beast.

2001 LAKers RAN OVER THE SPURS with PRIME DUNCAN, POP AND COMPANY

AND TO TOP IT OFF. THEY WENT ON TO WIN BACK TO BACK. UNLIKE THE SPURS WHO DOESN"T KNOW WHAT BACK TO BACK FINALS IS LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom