[:: SPURS (4) vs. LAKERS (0) 1st Round Thread | Spurs Win, Congrats ::]

What Will Be The Outcome of This Series?

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Lakers in 4

• Lakers in 5

• Lakers in 6

• Lakers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[quote name="CP"]Antidope, PO 2345, Fresh Sole, props to you guys on the series.

We couldn't beat you, you guys out coached us, out hustled us, and outplayed us. You guys beat us in every phase. I tip my hat to you guys.

Good luck moving forward.

CP[/quote]- ska

Antidope, PO 2345, Fresh Sole, props to you guys on the series.

We couldn't beat you, you guys out coached us, out hustled us, and outplayed us. You guys beat us in every phase. I tip my hat to you guys.

CP
Good games man, IDK what else to say really. Wish these games could have been better, I dont want to sweep much less beat the Lakers this way.

Realistically though, Spurs are coming out the West if they can stay healthy. All due respect that the Lakers were not at full strength, but I thought that the way they distributed the ball, rotated on D, and spacing on O was executed damn near perfectly. 

Hopefully its the Heat vs. Spurs in the Finals!

Thanks CP & LA fans.

Y'all were still short-handed. No Kobe = No Team.

As far as us, we will go as far as our Health, every year one of our people has been injured, so hopefully we can stay healthy, because if we do, I like our chances.

I don't post much anymore because DBD always ignited hatred about SA & himself & its hard to post about the game & thoughts with his antics.

PO

Didn't eem bother to watch the massacre in Staples tonight, because the outcome was inevitable.

Can't believe this dumbass Dwight Howard couldn't control his emotions and got himself ejected in most important game of the Lakers' season.
laugh.gif

I don't post much anymore because DBD always ignited hatred about SA & himself & its hard to post about the game & thoughts with his antics.

PO
I really glad Antidope bless this forum with his presents.

I mean AD may not agree with my posting but that doesn't stop him from posting his thoughts.

Shout-out to the SPURS family tho.
pimp.gif
I KNEW IT!! I have no issues with your posting man, you're here riding out for us and I appreciate it. I wish the rest of the Spurs fans would post more regardless. Spurstalk was not fun this season. IDK what happened, maybe it was the layout change, but dudes are complaining more than ever about every single play and rarely talk about the game at large.
Antidope, PO 2345, Fresh Sole, props to you guys on the series.

CP
cff684c14a952926ae388fe7e25f4.gif

Have fun fishin. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude should just hide his face while hes on the bench. He doesnt do a good job of hiding is displeasure. This gif is hilarious

Last edited:
Just got back from the game, and damn. Not going to act like a W was 100% expected but got damn you could just see we were a injury riddled team, half our bench was filled with people not dressed to play..not including Kobe :lol:

gg/series Antidope, you guys didnt let your foot off the gas pedal nor played down to the level of your competition which is hard to do for a lot of people/teams.

When Kobe came out from the tunnel it was by far the loudest and most excited I heard the crowd all game long to be honest.

Frustrating season to say the least. I know there are a few trolls and Laker haters on here but I truly hope the Spurs eliminate the Clips if they meet (Spurs arent losing to GS or Denver :lol: )

GG Spurs. Good luck in round 2. But yall only sweep the Lakers because no Kobe.

We still have the upper hand and we've swept yall with Duncan and Robinson back in 2001 :smokin

With that being said.

Long Live Lakers.

And

We Will Be Back.

Go Memphis

Spurs never swept the Lakers with Kobe in the line up.

But Lakers swept Spurs with Duncan in the line up. :pimp:

Kobe > Duncan easily

:rofl: what a great series by the purple and Gold

at least were not rockin paperbags over our heads after an unsuccessful season. :rolleyes

Win a title or at least make to it the finals, then you can laugh

:lol: look at you all emotional

yeah a real fan can get emotional, when your used to success

meanwhile when the Warriors get bounced, not a damb will be given. only took what bout 6 years to make back right :rolleyes

GG Spurs. Good luck in round 2. But yall only sweep the Lakers because no Kobe.

We still have the upper hand and we've swept yall with Duncan and Robinson back in 2001
smokin.gif

With that being said.

Long Live Lakers.

And

We Will Be Back.

Go Memphis
Did you really just reference a playoff series from 2001? 

at least were not rockin paperbags over our heads after an unsuccessful season. :rolleyes

meanwhile when the Warriors get bounced, not a damb will be given. only took what bout 6 years to make back right :rolleyes

707? And roots for Lakers but a real fan? Oh

Area code doesn't have anything to do with being a fan bro.
Just relax, we get it. Warriors are a better team this year.

Two wrongs dont make a right, try being humble.

Area code doesn't have anything to do with being a fan bro.
Just relax, we get it. Warriors are a better team this year.

Two wrongs dont make a right, try being humble.

Bay Area Laker fans

cause where you live determines what team you root for. good come back :lol:

must suck for you when LakerNation takes over Oracle twice a year. haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom