[:: SPURS (4) vs. LAKERS (0) 1st Round Thread | Spurs Win, Congrats ::]

What Will Be The Outcome of This Series?

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Lakers in 4

• Lakers in 5

• Lakers in 6

• Lakers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spurs in 5

i agree. I just think the spurs are way more deep and tmac is going to help them if he gets playing time.

and like everyone has said nash will probably not play and im sure blake cant keep going like this.

The lakers have improved in the second half but they are still a horrible road team and sometimes staples games seem like a road game...

Smh at all the Laker fans underestimating the Spurs.
They are clearly THE BEST franchise post-Jordan. (Since the infamous Jordan over Russell shot)
Spurs in 5, if not a sweep.

And just cuz LTB put Lakers first in the title originally dont mean anything.
After all, Game 1 is Lakers @ SPURS right?
Why you cryin dude? Smh.

It was a joke man, just trying to rustle some Jimmies. LTB picked up on it, the name of the thread means next to nothing.

I like the way the poll has shaped up. Theres more votes for the Lakers in 6 than the votes for the Spurs to win combined
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Who was it against when Kobe alley-ooped to himself off the backboard? The Spurs or the Rockets? Or was it another team even?

[quote name="L2B"]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/373507/width/500/height/1000[/quote]Favorite pair of Kobes I have. Too smooth. :smokin[/quote]

:eek

I would do anything for another pair of those.
I could only afford one pair when i was younger, I had the silver ones. I wore them everyday with the biggest smile on my face.
Definitely my favorite pair of Adidas shoes ever. :Nthat

Last edited:
No, I meant that colorway of that shoe.

Favorite Kobe overall? I agree w/ Anti: ZK2.

Least favorite? K :smh: B E T W :x. Joints are like a brick x toaster collab.

Last edited:
My brother got a pair, people made fun of him every time he wore them but he gave no damns cause he had Kobes. They're my favorite pair cause of the memories and the lulz

My brother got a pair, people made fun of him every time he wore them but he gave no damns cause he had Kobes. They're my favorite pair cause of the memories and the lulz

Cool story, bro.
No really, cool story :lol: :pimp:
I can relate to your bro, i only had one pair of adidas Kobe's and it was the silver 1's.
I'll always remember the happiness and excitement they brought me.
If the 2's were my only pair I'd probably feel the same way as you.

Back
Top Bottom