[:: SPURS (4) vs. LAKERS (0) 1st Round Thread | Spurs Win, Congrats ::]

What Will Be The Outcome of This Series?

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Lakers in 4

• Lakers in 5

• Lakers in 6

• Lakers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who was it against when Kobe alley-ooped to himself off the backboard? The Spurs or the Rockets? Or was it another team even?

In the Playoffs? I was at the game where he did it against the Rockets, I dont think he dunked it though. Nonetheless still had me like :wow: :wow: :wow:

I think we'll sneak in a game but with that said MDA will be out coached again by Pop. Spurs in 5.

Adidas Kobe 2? Anti, you're crazy! :lol: I was so disappointed Kobe came out with those. I liked his Adidas line until those space shoes came out. But thank God, Converse came out with the Magic Weapons that year! :smokin

i remember when some kid at school got those. :smh: i was too jelly.

cant find a 10.5 on ebay :smh:
need to cop those one day.

I'm assuming the Spurs are healthy so Spurs in 5.

If they're not, Spurs in 6. I see no way the Lakers succeed with Pringles coaching.

I expect one great game from Dwight and then he's gone.

If they ever retro that shoe watch the streets go crazy

Last edited:
Anti you down for a Sig or Avy bet on the series?
I may end up regretting it...but oh well. Im down if you are.
Of course. If The Spurs win you have to give yourself DBDs old Avy and your sig will become "DBD is S&Ts most valuable member"

Of course. If The Spurs win you have to give yourself DBDs old Avy and your sig will become "DBD is S&Ts most valuable member"
View media item 6912

Doesn't seem very fair... I don't have a Laker equivalent of a DBD to use on you. :smh:

Think of the most annoying Laker fan.

I never understood why Tim is holding onto the trophy like that.
Because its his. It belongs to him.

Doesn't seem very fair... I don't have a Laker equivalent of a DBD to use on you.
mean.gif
So youre saying that there are no awesome Laker fans on here? You heard it here first LA fans, LTB doesnt like any of you

Cheesiest gif ever.
Duncan wit that Obrien.

I know what the replies are gonna be:
"Why you hatin?"
"You mad bruh?"

Naw. Im just sayin.
You Spurs fans would trade our success since '98 for yours in a heartbeat.
Dont even lie.

I'm hearing that the spurs are automatically opting for the hack a howard. Smh, they are definitely losing this series. This tactic is overused in the wrong format. They will essentially be giving the lakers points that they may have not even accrued had they not been fouled plus the penalty situation all while being out rebounded!

When some coaches did it late late in the course of the game against Shaq was cool but deploying it off top throughout the game is stupid! Howard making 1 pt over n over again will hurt the spurs especially since I do not see them getting and more importantly maintaining large leads. This won't end well. Memphis (8th seed) upset them in the first round before and this lakers team will upset them as a 7th seed.

What did Phil say a few weeks ago? "M is a mutha!"

Last edited:

View media item 6912

Doesn't seem very fair... I don't have a Laker equivalent of a DBD to use on you. :smh:

Think of the most annoying Laker fan.

I know who you're thinking of, i thought of him too.
But its just not the same. :smh:

No deal Anti, I'd be more than happy to replace his name with yours.
Im doing a sig/avy bet with you, not him. So if you want to change it to your name, or something else, then we'll have a deal.
Lemme knowwwwww.

Last edited:
My avi isnt Legendary though. I accept though. Now I have to think of something 

Whoa whoa whoa. I'm not talking about the Zooms, I am talking about these glorious works of art. View media item 373663
Moon Shoes :pimp:

:x these pile of craps aka the rabbits aka the toasters. things smelled like fish out the box:x

The shoe that made kobe say no mas :lol:

and then the kobe 3 :x:x even worse

thank god they never released them. things looked like the penismobile the ambiguously gay duo from snl drove in :smh:

You know damn well they'll be hacking Dwight. I remember when he used hack-a-shaq that suns series

Back
Top Bottom