Spy Shots of the 2012 Dodge Charger...

I'm excited to see what the F10 M5 will bring to the table. I'm not a fan of the E60 at all.

Just another day in the Auto thread... The Charger is getting too much attention on NT. It is good for what it is, but whatever, I don't want Dodge to fail again and ask for bailout money again.

Ninjahood, you're in here defending car prices and what not but you dont even have a damn car to show for.
You started doing payments towards a Jacob Jesus 3years ago that you still havent been able to pick up.
So please shut the hell up no tienes dinero amigo mejor calllate!!!!!

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

n/a>fi

it's as simple as that....

to be fair..i would take a cts-v over the c63 since i think it looks better

but the c63 is a beast
Didnt you imply for 22K you would get a modified EVO or STI before a SRT8... N/A>FI, Oh I forgot we compare apples and oranges on here...

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Ninjahood, you're in here defending car prices and what not but you dont even have a damn car to show for.
You started doing payments towards a Jacob Jesus 3years ago that you still havent been able to pick up.
So please shut the hell up no tienes dinero amigo mejor calllate!!!!!

monkey-slap.jpg

pendejo...
grin.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Reading all of this got me thinking, can you please spell it "the" instead of "da" jeeze. I'm just waiting for the C7 coming out in 2012.
pimp.gif
[/font]

Originally Posted by JayFabulouz

n/a>fi

but the c63 is a beast
Didnt you imply for 22K you would get a modified EVO or STI before a SRT8... N/A>FI, Oh I forgot we compare apples and oranges on here...
trade offs...

i'll take a boosted evo or sti that'll murder cars on the street AND the track over the n/a charger that'll crash at the first turn...

n/a>fi

but the c63 is a beast
you forgot to mention the most important part

c63 engine is a detuned e63 engine, 525 hp is a tweak away

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

n/a>fi

but the c63 is a beast

Oh yeah...

A chipped c63 (the chip can be had for 1.5K right now) runs a mid 10. Shorty headers and other mods can make it faster, but I would be happy w/ just the tune.

Let's not even talk about cams and other mods
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

ninjahood your a clown son, every car you posted in the thread to defend yourself to being rite you wont ever be able to probably afford, don't you realize in every car thread your in people call you stupid for a reason? its cause you talk about cars you'll never drive in your life yet you talk crap about them with out even having a hands on test run........ your the fat kid at lunch who would rather have skim milk rather to chocolate milk cause u think it tastes better...... clown
laugh.gif

grin.gif
one of my good friends owns a CTS-V, and a M6 both of which i've been behind da wheel of.....

2. i'm 6'1 220 lbs strong sir, ain't nuffin clownish about this dominican
wink.gif

3. i forgot im on NT, EVERYONE here has a M5 and AMG kitted Benz but me
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

4. if i got over 50k in sneakers, i and im in da process of paying off a 10,000 jesus piece, i think da least i can do is pull a 22k car if i ever wanted to
laugh.gif

i ain't even tryin boast....but when your only reply to my rock solid argument about da Charger and da CTS -V being better performing AND cheaper over import

counterparts is name calling then imma do what i gotta do
laugh.gif

sad, this is how politics works
smh.gif

1. post pics back it up and show u've driven them then everyone wont clown on you

2. 6,1 220? wow you really were the fat kid at lunch
roll.gif

3.im driving a bimmer now but my next cars American.... im not talking crap about any certain company you are and you cant even back up anything you say.
oh really? your talking to a guy that posted da gun (musket) that someone attempted to shoot me with on NT, and i snatched it outta they hands and beat da crap outta em for

being disrespectful...not one time ducktales has ever been pulled on me.

2. next time my friend shows up, pics will arrive.

4. if you got that much money in sneakers...... your a bum who keeps asking mommy 2 buy your shoes for you
eek.gif
all my dominicans can cosign, how many hispanic parents is coppin they kids over 50,000 in nikes & jordans
grin.gif
laugh.gif

you reaching for Lulz kidd...go kick rocks

hand_reaching.jpg

BACK to da topic....

i still ain't see a argument thats gonna unseat that

A. da CTS-V is better then da M5 and C63

B. da charger SRT 8 is da fastest car in and cheapest car in its class.

damn ninjahood your such a tough guy
roll.gif
why is it that you keep replying to your overweightness and how you snatched up a musket?, i tho we were having a car conversation
nerd.gif
troll0.jpg

n/a>fi

but the c63 is a beast

Oh yeah...

A chipped c63 (the chip can be had for 1.5K right now) runs a mid 10. Shorty headers and other mods can make it faster, but I would be happy w/ just the tune.

laugh.gif

Your acting like the same thing cant be done to a SRT!!!

ninjahood your a clown son, every car you posted in the thread to defend yourself to being rite you wont ever be able to probably afford, don't you realize in every car thread your in people call you stupid for a reason? its cause you talk about cars you'll never drive in your life yet you talk crap about them with out even having a hands on test run........ your the fat kid at lunch who would rather have skim milk rather to chocolate milk cause u think it tastes better...... clown
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im far from that, i barly ever post but okay....... lets get back to it

like i said 5. sure the cts-v is faster then the M5... but it has nearly not as much luxury... shades don't pop up when the suns bothering you....... it doesn't have night vision and the most advanced control system in the world that can tune every aspect of the car to your taste from suspension to how you want the RPMS to go, your cts-v doesnt massage you, and the ride isnt smooth at all.

laugh.gif

your argument is #fail.

da CTS-V does everything da M5 does, does it better and brings it along at 30,000 cheaper.

http://www.youtube.com/v/b99EtBZvLhY&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/b99EtBZvLhY&hl=en_US&fs=1&

guys complain about luxury yet when you give them a faster, better looking, and luxurious card for half the price they still complain. i love it.

CTS-V>>>>>>M5 and C63 easily.

09_ctsv_interior.jpg

da interior...yeah,

NO ONE in here is gonna wiggle a win outta da M5 being better then da CTS-V...da numbers and logic don't add up.

n/a>fi

but the c63 is a beast

Oh yeah...

laugh.gif

1500 in mods will do what to a srt?

you posted a video of some guy as fat as you to talk about the car? wheres my reply to all the other things i said, night vision, massaging seats, a built in tuning system for the car, back up camra's, sun shades that pop up? a sound system to kill for? leather on top of leather on top of carbon fiber trim? where is that?, wheres the hand stitched seats and steering wheel? wheres the alactra roof?
*facepalm*

[table][tr][td]Audio System [/td] [td] 10-speaker Bose[emoji]174[/emoji] 5.1 Cabin Surround[emoji]174[/emoji] Sound System; hard-drive device; AM/FM/RDS[sup]4[/sup]/MP3/ DVD with USB audio connectivity and steering wheel controls [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Performance Seating [/td] [td] Ventilated driver and front passenger Recaro 14-way performance seats with performance metal pedals (opt) [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Navigation System[sup]5[/sup][/td] [td] Including hard-drive device; Bose[emoji]174[/emoji] 5.1 Cabin Surround[emoji]174[/emoji] Sound System; 8" diagonal pop-up touch screen with voice and text guidance [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Wood Trim [/td] [td] Real Midnight Sapele wood trim on instrument panel, center console, and door trim (opt) [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Microfiber Accents [/td] [td] On steering wheel and shift knob (opt) [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Xenon HID Headlamps [/td] [td] Standard [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Limited Slip Differential [/td] [td] Standard [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Wheels [/td] [td] 19" [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Heated/Ventilated Front Seats [/td] [td] Standard [/td] [/tr][/table][h4][/h4] [table][tr][th=""] Vehicle Key Features
[/th] [th=""]CTS-V 6.2L SC V8 (RWD)[/th][/tr][tr][td] Horsepower & RPM [/td] [td] 556 @ 6100 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Torque & RPM [/td] [td] 551 @ 3800 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] StabiliTrak Electronic Stability Control System, 4 driver selectable modes [/td] [td] Standard [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Steering Type [/td] [td] ZF Servotronic[emoji]174[/emoji] 2,[sup]6[/sup] speed-sensitive, power assisted rack-and-pinion; variable ratio [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Performance-Tuned Multi Mode MR Suspension [/td] [td] Standard [/td] [/tr][tr][td] OnStar[sup]7[/sup][/td] [td] Standard [/td] [/tr][tr][td] XM Satellite Radio with 3 trial months[sup]8[/sup][/td] [td] Standard [/td] [/tr][tr][td] UltraView Sunroof [/td] [td] Optional [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Bluetooth[emoji]174[/emoji] Connectivity[sup]9[/sup][/td] [td] Standard [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Keyless Access/Smart Remote Start[sup]10[/sup][/td] [td] Standard [/td] [/tr][tr][td] OnStar[emoji]174[/emoji] with the Directions & Connections Plan for the first year (includes Turn-by-Turn Navigation) [sup]11[/sup][/td] [td] Standard [/td][/tr][/table]

take your L kidd.....
laugh.gif

n/a>fi

but the c63 is a beast

Oh yeah...

laugh.gif

First off you couldnt be ignorant enough to think that putting a chip in a car that runs a 12.8 or 9 will put it in the mid 10's... NOT POSSIBLE!!! The damn Renntech C63 ran a 11.57. 
[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

n/a>fi

but the c63 is a beast

Oh yeah...

laugh.gif

*sigh*

[h1]2005-2007 Chrysler/Dodge 5.7L Hemi Systems[/h1]

View larger image

[table][tr][td]
[/td][th="col"]Power[/th][th="col"]Torque[/th][/tr][tr][th="row"]Stock[/th][td]340 HP[/td][td]390 lb/ft[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Vortech[/th][td]432 HP*[/td][td]471 lb/ft*[/td][/tr][/table]

For Chrysler 300C, Dodge Magnum and Charger. Increases HP from 340 to 432*, torque from 390 to 471* at 5.5 PSI. All systems include V-3 (self-lubricated) supercharger.
[h2]Quality Features[/h2]
  • New Vortech V-3 Si-Trim gear driven centrifugal supercharger features an internal lubrication reservoir that does not require a connection between the engine oil pan and the compressor gear case... no oil line.
  • The V-3 includes remote fluid drain hose (attached to supercharger) that allows for simple fluid changes without removing the supercharger from the vehicle
  • Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in our SAE J1723 compliant supercharger test cell.
  • Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel injectors, 2 bar Map sensor and DiabloSport[emoji]8482[/emoji] Predator hand-held programmer which controls ignition timing and fuel enrichment
  • Integrated dual-pass air/water charge cooler configuration features a closed loop water cooling system with a stand-alone pump, tank and front mounted heat exchanger
  • High-flow bypass valve provides for surge-free compressor operation
  • Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
  • Billet aluminum mounting bracketry for "factory installed" appearance and rigidity
  • Complete bolt-on system including all necessary belts, pulleys and reusable high-flow air filter
you get a used SRT 8 for 22-25k and shoehorn this supercharger from voretech, and add some magnaflows and you got yourself and 600+ horsepower beast for less then 36k

Back
Top Bottom