Spy Shots of the 2012 Dodge Charger...

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

This thread is funny and got me confused at the same time...the CTS-V and the Charger have been the two cars I ve been thinking about buying since I came back from Iraq.

The Charger is all but knocked out the race though after seeing a million of them in Chicago and I know pretty much everyone look down on American cars back in Seattle.

...think I am going to start researching the Infiniti g37.

sure you see a lot of chargers but honestly how many of them are SRT?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

and for people who's mouse button can't click....

CHARGER SRT-8

Standing ¼-mile: 13.2 sec @ 109 mph
EVO X

Standing ¼-mile: 13.8 sec @ 102 mph

charger CLEARLY wins from da factory...look at that torque power on da dodge
sick.gif
pimp.gif
not even a second faster
how much BIGGER is da charger....im keeping up with a TANK, thats naturally aspirated....c'mon man, you making this too easy
laugh.gif

Why you keep going at the Evo X? Because you know in stock form it doesn't have the performance capability as the Evo IX. The SRT8 has over 100 more HP/TRQ on the Evo IX and still can not touch it in 0-60 or in the quarter mile. it will beat it around a track, gymkana or dirt road. Still get groceries, seat all the kids in the back and stop faster too. Stock vs. stock, Evo IX will beat your precious SRT8. Let's not even talk a modded 4G63...

the evo X gsr make the 1/4 at 13.04 sec. and the evo IX gsr 13.3 sec. in AWD

the SRT8 charger makes the 1/4 mile at [email protected], ninjahood where did you get those numbers?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
He won't respond to me. My X gained 60whp from a simple tune and boost controller! Those numbers are stupid. The X's come pig rich from the factory, Mitsu did that on purpose. They knew most would tune the X after buying.

EVO IX

VEHICLE TYPE: front-engine, 4-wheel-drive, 5-passenger, 4-door sedan

ESTIMATED PRICE AS TESTED: $35,700 (estimated base price: $35,700)

ENGINE TYPE: turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 16-valve inline-4, iron block and aluminum head, port fuel injection
Displacement: 122 cu in, 1997cc
Power (SAE net): 286 bhp @ 6500 rpm
Torque (SAE net): 289 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm

TRANSMISSION: 6-speed manual

DIMENSIONS:
Wheelbase: 103.3 in Length/width/height: 178.5/69.7/57.1 in
Curb weight: 3300 lb

C/D TEST RESULTS:
Zero to 60 mph: 4.6 sec
Zero to 100 mph: 11.9 sec
Street start, 5-60 mph: 6.4 sec
Standing 1/4-mile: 13.4 sec @ 104 mph
Braking, 70-0 mph: 155 ft

FUEL ECONOMY:
EPA fuel economy, city driving: 19 mpg

BASE PRICE: $37,010

ENGINE TYPE: pushrod 16-valve V-8, iron block and aluminum heads, port fuel injection
Displacement: 370 cu in, 6059cc
Power (SAE net): 425 bhp @ 6200 rpm
Torque (SAE net): 420 lb-ft @ 4800 rpm

TRANSMISSION: 5-speed automatic

DIMENSIONS:
Wheelbase: 120.0 in
Length: 200.1 in
Width: 74.5 in
Height: 57.7 in
Curb weight: 4274 lb

C/D TEST RESULTS:
Zero to 60 mph: 4.8 sec
Zero to 100 mph: 11.2 sec
Zero to 130 mph: 19.9 sec
Street start, 5–60 mph: 5.2 sec
Standing ¼-mile: 13.2 sec @ 109 mph
Top speed (redline limited): 173 mph
Braking, 70–0 mph: 168 ft
Roadholding, 300-ft-dia skidpad: 0.90 g

FUEL ECONOMY:
EPA city/highway driving: 14/20 mpg

yeah....forced induced outta da factory, and its ONLY 2/10th of a second faster......and da charger weigh nearly 1000 more pounds
laugh.gif
..some whoopin
eyes.gif
roll.gif
yeah.... A 6.1 Hemi v8 with 425hp, 420trq and is STILL SLOWER, PERIOD
roll.gif

You mad? It's funny, you was all high and mighty against the Evo X, now the Evo IX beats your car and you over here scrambling for excuses
roll.gif

3580v28.jpg

X

ngo6cn.jpg

=

16c9q44.jpg

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
He won't respond to me. My X gained 60whp from a simple tune and boost controller! Those numbers are stupid. The X's come pig rich from the factory, Mitsu did that on purpose. They knew most would tune the X after buying.
Excuse my ignorance in regards to the Evo X, I don't know much about it compare to the other Evo's but where is Ninjahood pulling this 13.8 from? Out his *!+?

what looks better? Evo or srt charger?

what SOUNDS better? evo or srt charger?

winner srt charger to both.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Subjective. Nice try.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
He won't respond to me. My X gained 60whp from a simple tune and boostcontroller! Those numbers are stupid. The X's come pig rich from thefactory, Mitsu did that on purpose. They knew most would tune the Xafter buying.
Excuse my ignorance in regards to the Evo X,I don't know much about it compare to the other Evo's but where isNinjahood pulling this 13.8 from? Out his *!+?
Pretty much. Don't know any fellow X owners who run those crappy times, I sure don't. He's free to post that on evom though.
roll.gif

...if you was the last person on the earth.

Originally Posted by Munfy

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by Munfy

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Bro, stop talking out of your a**. Have you ever actually driven an M series or a CTS-V? and I don't mean just crusing down the street, I mean actually push the car? You're basing EVERYTHING on reviews of companies that for the most part have bashed BMW. The CTS-V doesn't outdo the M series in anything except power...and thats even arguable because from a dig the CTS will win, but from a roll the M5 will win.Both cars are good in their own perspective and thats where it should be left at. 

Roll racing is pointless.

lol....why is that? I'm going to guess that your car doesn't do well up top and thats why you think its pointless. Otherwise, you're an idiot.

No I pull very well up top, People roll race because A) they can't get traction B) they are a slower car and want to get in there rpm band, especially if it's boosted. It doesn't matter to me I'll still walk on em' if they want to roll. It's not even fun what like 15 or 40 or a 60 roll to 150-160, not exciting. I would much rather do it from a dig but that's just me. You keep roll racing. 
laugh.gif

Maybe where you live it's possible to dig races from 0-160 but not in Va. It's funny becasue people who race from a dig know that  A) they can get traction and B). they are slower up top. I don't mind either one, they both give me a little thrill. I'm just pointing out that saying "rolls are pointless" isn't true. Some prefer races from a dig and others from a roll. In the end, everyone is gonna favor a race in which their car has the best chance of winning.

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

This thread is funny and got me confused at the same time...the CTS-V and the Charger have been the two cars I ve been thinking about buying since I came back from Iraq.

The Charger is all but knocked out the race though after seeing a million of them in Chicago and I know pretty much everyone look down on American cars back in Seattle.

...think I am going to start researching the Infiniti g37.

sure you see a lot of chargers but honestly how many of them are SRT?

...lol,I saw about 3 RT's.

I would think a car like that people would go for the RT or better...just seems it replaced the Pontiac Grand Am/Prix for Chicago's sig car IMO.

But I don't need that kinda power anyway,I am about overall performance/handling/comfort and a little bit more versatility with the appearance.

This is just like another Ca > NY thread...

Theres no point to this argument.

People who thinks American cars are better than imports and euros are like dudes from NYC. Dudes stay in denial...deep inside they wouldnt be driving an American Car if they afford a better car. Truth is American cars are unreliable pieces of %^&$. If American Cars are so good the big 3 wouldnt be on verge of bankruptcy and wont be asking for the govt for money.

BTW, to the person who said something about MOPAR, corrent me if Im wrong but as far as i know its owned by Diamond Star Motors (Daimler, Chrysler and Mitsubishi). Meaning DaimlerBenz and Mitsubishi group most likely built those cars. :/

i just got lucky wrote:

People who thinks American cars are better than imports and euros are like dudes from NYC. Dudes stay in denial...deep inside they wouldnt be driving an American Car if they afford a better car. Truth is American cars are unreliable pieces of %^&$. If American Cars are so good the big 3 wouldnt be on verge of bankruptcy and wont be asking for the govt for money.

The biggest homer in this thread doesn't even drive a car.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're right though. My aunt is standing with her head between her tail with a Pontiac Solstice. What a crappy car, good riddance to that company.

Ninja I'm sorry but I rather be th first owner of my car, in done buying pre-owned vehicles that someone else mist likely abused the crap of, if you can't afford the car brand new then stop trying to front, tars the problem with us Hispanics and blacks, we try to stun tooo +%%+# hard, we are extremely vain, here you got my Jewish boss, drivig a freakin base model corolla with a hot !!% house in jersey....here I am with a 40k Acura living in a 1 bedroom co-op....and here you are talking about dropping 20k on a used vehicle, 50k+ in kicks and 10k Jesus piece on lay-away, I pray to God that you in fact have a 500k+ house to add to tag list, because if you are in section 8 or living in a housing complex then I donot mean to insult you, but you are plain ignorant and all this bs arguing you are doing is void.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

and here you are talking about dropping 20k on a used vehicle, 50k+ in kicks and 10k Jesus piece on lay-away, I pray to God that you in fact have a 500k+ house to add to tag list, because if you are in section 8 or living in a housing complex then I donot mean to insult you, but you are plain ignorant and all this bs arguing you are doing is void.
laugh.gif
Have you not seen pics of his room? Our pantry is bigger.

Tail lights look interesting.. Would like to see better pics of the front. I'd rather have a Challenger for the same price though. Four doors.. meh.

If you've been thru what I've been thru with used cars, you'd hate on them too....in willing to take a risk on a 3k lemon, but no *@!*% way would I take the risk on a 20k one...$@! are you smoking bro?...I really do think some of you hav alot of growing up to do and real life first hand experiences to live thru.

And nag man I haven't seen dudes room, if that's the case, what a fool...

then do research when buying a car if you have had that many problems, no ones fault but your own.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Ninjahood, you're in here defending car prices and what not but you dont even have a damn car to show for.

You started doing payments towards a Jacob Jesus 3years ago that you still havent been able to pick up.

So please shut the hell up no tienes dinero amigo mejor calllate!!!!!

monkey-slap.jpg

pendejo...
grin.gif

Tu madre, puras mamadas son las que ablas tu.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

If you've been thru what I've been thru with used cars, you'd hate on them too....in willing to take a risk on a 3k lemon, but no *@!*% way would I take the risk on a 20k one...$@! are you smoking bro?...I really do think some of you hav alot of growing up to do and real life first hand experiences to live thru.

And nag man I haven't seen dudes room, if that's the case, what a fool...
pssh, NTers are QUICK to turn to insults just to discredit da fact
laugh.gif

son talkin bout he rather cop a luxury car brand new thats gonna deprecate FASTER then da charger will....

and da EVO IX is what..... 2/10th of a second faster? from a car thats nearly a 1000 pounds lighter and thats da BEST ya can come with versus da mighty charger...
laugh.gif

yup yup....ya mad alright.
pimp.gif

its ite, chargers weren't made for snobs anyways, cuz outside this OBVIOUS import biased forum NO ONE i know is fronting on this bad boy on da streets.

2008_Dodge_Charger_SRT8_Burnout.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/v/hPmYxLUoZVc&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/hPmYxLUoZVc&hl=en_US&fs=1&

laugh.gif
at you still not getting the point that the car is cheaper, has half the cylinders "V4", 100 less HP , 100 less torque and still faster... does that not make any sense to you?
you told us to find the cars and we did... take the L

Back
Top Bottom