Spy Shots of the 2012 Dodge Charger...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
at you still not getting the point that the car is cheaper, has half the cylinders "V4", 100 less HP , 100 less torque and still faster... does that not make any sense to you?
you told us to find the cars and we did... take the L
son bout to pop bottles for 2/10th of a second faster
grin.gif
laugh.gif
for a turbocharged 4 banger.....

and ya had to bring back da EVO IX from da grave to do it.....a car thats been outta production
laugh.gif

EvoIX.jpg

yeah....

DSC05310.jpg

yeah....

overall da charger is still better, WAAY more space, more power, and frankly looks way better...i can live with .2 secs slower...thats nothing a predator tuner can't handle...

laugh.gif
at more power... more power, but still slower.... dont get it twisted though the charger SRT8 looks mean as hell... i think it even looks better then the evo.... but your arguement over performance needs to get thrown out the window

I love American muscle but no way in hell should these cars be compared to each other. Yes there both four doors but other than that thats all they have in common. Evo is still an all out sports car in my eyes and the Charger is no way in hell near that, yeah it's got the hemi but other than that thats the only thing sport about it. I'll stick with my V8 right now and don't think i'll ever change or go lower. Sound of a V8 just can't be beat, in my opinion.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
at you still not getting the point that the car is cheaper, has half the cylinders "V4", 100 less HP , 100 less torque and still faster... does that not make any sense to you?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

and ya had to bring back da EVO IX from da grave to do it.....a car thats been outta production
laugh.gif

yeah....

overall da charger is still better, WAAY more space, more power, and frankly looks way better...i can live with .2 secs slower...thats nothing a predator tuner can't handle...
That heavier car with more HP and Torque will get killed in a Slalom though.  Besides who the hell wants to race in a drag strip with "stock cars"? 

DSC05310.jpg

yeah....

and what would a tune do to an evo? yeah exactly

looks are subjective so u shouldn't even go there..but you since you do, i and everyone else on here would take this m3 over any wack charger
Huy30.jpg

Huy32.jpg

None of the hate that's spread is going to make the handful of SRT8 owners in this thread get rid of them.
If it makes you kids that mad that we love our cars, then evaluate yourselves.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

None of the hate that's spread is going to make the handful of SRT8 owners in this thread get rid of them.
you drive a lemon jag though

you shouldn't step foot in any car topic...

Not hating on the car, just saying that American cars doesnt have a very good history card when in comes to being reliable (esp in 90's and early 2000's).  I'm not sure if they have gotten better this last couple of years.  There are a lot of people out there who spent their money on cars that didnt last.  It doesnt matter how much maintenance you do, some cars are just "lemons" and theres nothing you can do from it breaking down, esp when its a manufacturers issue.

If you love your car and it works for you then great, but I'm not gonna take the risk of buying an American car and this thought is also embedded in millions of other people.  US car makers better get their act together as much as the hate on this board a lot of this kids do not realize that we need those US Auto Makers to stay afloat and keep making cars.  We need all the help we can get to get this economy to get better.  But it'll be a while to get the majority's trust to purchase American cars...as long as the "American Cars are Garbage" thought is out there, American car makers need to prove that they have "BETTER" products.  So until then, I have a strict no American Car rule.

I dont think any one asked you to get rid of you car.

you drive a lemon jag though

you shouldn't step foot in any car topic...

Kid I've owned my jag for eight years now and the only thing I've replaced was a water pump.
If you knew anything about jaguars you would know that the british inline six is bulletproof compared to the ford powerplant.
I just turned 155,000 miles on it this weekend before I spent the rest the afternoon enjoying my SRT8.

Like the rest of these auto experts, you've haven't been behind the wheel of any of the cars that you've been bashing.
Nothing but...

Clown.
laugh.gif

Not hating on the car, just saying that American cars doesnt have a very good history card when in comes to being reliable (esp in 90's and early 2000's).  I'm not sure if they have gotten better this last couple of years.  There are a lot of people out there who spent their money on cars that didnt last.  It doesnt matter how much maintenance you do, some cars are just "lemons" and theres nothing you can do from it breaking down, esp when its a manufacturers issue.

If you love your car and it works for you then great, but I'm not gonna take the risk of buying an American car and this thought is also embedded in millions of other people.  US car makers better get their act together as much as the hate on this board a lot of this kids do not realize that we need those US Auto Makers to stay afloat and keep making cars.  We need all the help we can get to get this economy to get better.  But it'll be a while to get the majority's trust to purchase American cars...as long as the "American Cars are Garbage" thought is out there, American car makers need to prove that they have "BETTER" products.  So until then, I have a strict no American Car rule.

I dont think any one asked you to get rid of you car.

Very valid points, and I felt the same way until I got behind the wheel last summer.
I've never had a car change my opinions the way that the SRT8 did.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Truth is American cars are unreliable pieces of %^&$. If American Cars are so good the big 3 wouldnt be on verge of bankruptcy and wont be asking for the govt for money.
False. There are plenty of reasons why they need money, and its NOT because the majority are terrible cars.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
Yet you were doing the same not too long ago.
Originally Posted by i just got lucky

That heavier car with more HP and Torque will get killed in a Slalom though.  Besides who the hell wants to race in a drag strip with "stock cars"? 
We're talking about a muscle car here. Since their introduction, they were never meant to go through slaloms, ever.

There are what, 1-2(you and the GC SRT8) owners on NT? Then again, there are a small handful of Evo owners here aswell that arent going to get rid of their cars for SRT8's or the like.

The majority of people arguing here can not, and will not, be able to afford either of the vehicles being argued against.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

http://www.srt8forsale.com/DSC05310.jpg src="http://www.srt8forsale.com/DSC05310.jpg">

yeah....

and what would a tune do to an evo? yeah exactly

looks are subjective so u shouldn't even go there..but you since you do, i and everyone else on here would take this m3 over any wack charger
Huy30.jpg

Huy32.jpg

son wanna bring da 2 doors out....like da MAJORITY of ppl OUTSIDE oF IMPORTLAND NT wont pick...

3668844812_bdfbe66427.jpg

15484-2008-Dodge-Challenger-SRT8.jpg

01-one-night-stand-camaro-580op.jpg

for da exact same argument im making bout da charger....comparable/better performance, cheaper, and waaay more curb appeal/pressence.

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
dude...you lost! give it up already....

roll.gif
roll.gif
@anyone taking a mustang, challenger, or camaro over an e46

when people have 45-50 stacks for a car, the last thing on their mind is a dodge or chevy

Billy Hoyle, stop being naive...dique do research, the only thing that would tell you bout a car is if it's been in a collision or has caught fire, it won't tell you of all the abuse the previous owner has done or the problems thi car might have on the low. Mind you, are you dropping 20k on a used car cash??...because if you decide to be an idiot and finance the ***+, by the time you pay it off with the way interests on a used car are, you probably would have payed well over 30k for this used car, interest on a used car are much higher than a new car...hope you knew that. To add to this, where is your warranty??...probably done with, which means if you wanna be safe be ready to drop more money on an extended warranty....bottomline if you are smart, you'll get your car straight from the dealer, with a good warranty and do nothing more than tint your windows.

Ninja I'm not insulting you. Go get a job at Dodge, you can be a good sales person.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Billy Hoyle, stop being naive...dique do research, the only thing that would tell you bout a car is if it's been in a collision or has caught fire, it won't tell you of all the abuse the previous owner has done or the problems thi car might have on the low. Mind you, are you dropping 20k on a used car cash??...because if you decide to be an idiot and finance the ***+, by the time you pay it off with the way interests on a used car are, you probably would have payed well over 30k for this used car, interest on a used car are much higher than a new car...hope you knew that. To add to this, where is your warranty??...probably done with, which means if you wanna be safe be ready to drop more money on an extended warranty....bottomline if you are smart, you'll get your car straight from the dealer, with a good warranty and do nothing more than tint your windows.

Ninja I'm not insulting you. Go get a job at Dodge, you can be a good sales person.
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j..._year=2006&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=8 Cylinder&certified=&fuel=&body_code=0&awsp=false&search_type=certified&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&sownerid=67730&showZipError=n&first_record=1&make=BMW&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&position=top&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=2&sort_type=mileageASC&address=60626&advanced=y&end_year=2010&pager.offset=0&doors=&transmission=&max_price=50000&cardist=678&standard=false

Warrantys do transfer, extended warrantys arent bad investiments at all either. what? You buy a car new and only use it for the length of the inital warranty? So regardless your buying an extended warranty.

Bottom line is the 30k in savings on a typical luxury car are more than worth the minimal risk.
But the risk are minimal only if you do research

roll.gif
roll.gif

when people have 45-50 stacks for a car, the last thing on their mind is a dodge or chevy
laugh.gif

So now Mustangs and Challengers are more appealing than an M3? Are you $^#&# kidding me?? Ninjahood, I am begging you to post some of this stuff on car boards. Biggest joke ever.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm sayin.

I wouldn't even think twice about American if I had 50g's. I'm going straight Euro, end of story.

When you but a new car, you aré the first owner, therefore depending on what kind of driver you are, you won't probably won't even have to use your warranty for anything, now alot of the cars on a used lot, are there becAuse of repos, or because drug dealers got locked up and their properties taken away, these guys probably decked out their Cars with all sorts of @@*!, like tvs, systems, etc etc, things that automatically void the maufacturers warranty, then here you come, naive as you are and purchase this vehicle that has been tampered with, no signs of it on a carfax report btw...the car as far as you know is all stock, becUae the used car dealership took all that crap off, you buy it, 2 months later your luxury 20k vehicle has electrical problems, God forbid the car catches fire and you are stuck in it, then you will think to yourself, I should have listened to that one guy on NT, boom you are now dead and a thread is made here in rememberance of your posts. The end.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

When you but a new car, you aré the first owner, therefore depending on what kind of driver you are, you won't probably won't even have to use your warranty for anything, now alot of the cars on a used lot, are there becAuse of repos, or because drug dealers got locked up and their properties taken away, these guys probably decked out their Cars with all sorts of @@*!, like tvs, systems, etc etc, things that automatically void the maufacturers warranty, then here you come, naive as you are and purchase this vehicle that has been tampered with, no signs of it on a carfax report btw...the car as far as you know is all stock, becUae the used car dealership took all that crap off, you buy it, 2 months later your luxury 20k vehicle has electrical problems, God forbid the car catches fire and you are stuck in it, then you will think to yourself, I should have listened to that one guy on NT, boom you are now dead and a thread is made here in rememberance of your posts. The end.
That is seriously one of the dumbest threads I have read in the 9 years I have been here
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom