Spy Shots of the 2012 Dodge Charger...

I for one is a huge fan of american cars but that's only limited to vehicles of the v8 class... Owning an Acura FTL. I want a v8 to the point it hurts... Smh

Originally Posted by filly413

I for one is a huge fan of american cars but that's only limited to vehicles of the v8 class... Owning an Acura FTL. I want a v8 to the point it hurts... Smh
Easy fix, sell the Acura and get a V8.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

It's a dodge
grin.gif

srt8>>>>>>anything else america makes
Uhhhh, how bout no, not even close. If your into fast four door American cars pick up a CTS-V or a Pontiac G8 GXP.
G8
roll.gif
roll.gif

anyways CTS-V completley slipped my mind, thats easily my favorite american car
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but other than that like i said SRT-8>>>>everything else that goes for charger, 300c, and cherokee.

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

It's a dodge
grin.gif

srt8>>>>>>anything else america makes
you dont like the cts-v or zr1?
i LOVE the cts-v and the zr1 is garbage i could careless about a vette.

but yea i forgot about the cts-v but other than that srt8 is better than everything else.
just because you couldnt care less, doesnt make it so.  the zr1 is hardly garbage.  chevrolet has developed a supercar with engineering that rivals porsche for an affordable price.  the base c6 is better than anything chrysler produces.

Originally Posted by kash55

Looks essentially the same.
why fix something that ain't broken? a SRT-8 charger looks great at a stop light compared to any car out there...its got a heavy presence.
pimp.gif

Don't understand why cats get so caught up in an "interior" a nice interior is an added plus but shouldn't be a deal breaker, fly a plane if your overjoyed by cool buttons and interfaces. Cats act like a chick is gonna drop panties because your car has a "nice interior".. "ohhh is that carbon fiber paneling with a touchscreen in dash system" let me top you off. Yeah Chargers have a garbage interior but its a muscle car, not a high end luxury car. Yall be comparing Charger's interior to Infiniti's, Lexus, Benz and etc when their not even in the same class.. its like comparing a Cessna to a Gulfstream. At the end of the day drive what YOU like and for reasons YOU like too many different factors like reliability, styling, car musle, fun factor and etc to just get hung up on 1 thing.

All the American car hate gotta stop, no reason you can't like an Infiniti g35 and also a Challenger SRT-8 or a Cadillac Cts-V and also a M5. It's an import that had the biggest recall in car history [Toyota], its an American model [Ford F-series] thats the best selling vehicle in the world. Both American and  Foreign vehicles have their merits, American car's reliability has vastly improved the last 5-6 years.

Hopes that Challenger Wheels will come stock with all Charger
smile.gif

Liking the interior much better and word is the v6 will be a 3.6L, but ever since FIAT bought them out from Daimler...I wonder
how the quality of the Supercharged Engines in the SRTs will be without AMG's say so. Currently driving a Charger...there is nothing
wrong with driving slow and looking good.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Don't understand why cats get so caught up in an "interior" a nice interior is an added plus but shouldn't be a deal breaker, fly a plane if your overjoyed by cool buttons and interfaces. Cats act like a chick is gonna drop panties because your car has a "nice interior".. "ohhh is that carbon fiber paneling with a touchscreen in dash system" let me top you off. Yeah Chargers have a garbage interior but its a muscle car, not a high end luxury car. Yall be comparing Charger's interior to Infiniti's, Lexus, Benz and etc when their not even in the same class.. its like comparing a Cessna to a Gulfstream. At the end of the day drive what YOU like and for reasons YOU like too many different factors like reliability, styling, car musle, fun factor and etc to just get hung up on 1 thing.

All the American car hate gotta stop, no reason you can't like an Infiniti g35 and also a Challenger SRT-8 or a Cadillac Cts-V and also a M5. It's an import that had the biggest recall in car history [Toyota], its an American model [Ford F-series] thats the best selling vehicle in the world. Both American and  Foreign vehicles have their merits, American car's reliability has vastly improved the last 5-6 years.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

wats so "bad" about da interior? thats is plastic? big deal, its called easier to clean....and da leather/suede seats are comfy and roomy.

ag_07superbee_interior.jpg

engine performance at a bargain >*

american cars are a joke...dont even know what this is 5 pages...

if you dropping 30k+ for a car, it better have a damn nice interior....

my dad bought a 2009 300c and when i saw all the plastic in there...i LOL'd...

GTF outta here with american BS cars...they are all garbage

Originally Posted by lakers242007

meanwhile its 300C engine produces: 360 hp (268 kW), 390 lb·ft (529 N·m)

im starting to think alot of ya dunno %*+ ya is talking about
laugh.gif
smh.gif

or ya SEVERELY undervalue performance

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by lakers242007

meanwhile its 300C engine produces: 360 hp (268 kW), 390 lb·ft (529 N·m)

im starting to think alot of ya dunno %*+ ya is talking about
laugh.gif
smh.gif

or ya SEVERELY undervalue performance

who cares....he could rip out his whole interior leave in one seat and the performance would be even better!!! whats your point??

if you dropping that much on a damn car...it should not be full of plastic...

there is a reason why the american companies are on the verge of bankrupcy...it is where they belong...

I love how it's cool to hate on American cars. I drive a F-150 and ALWAYS will drive a truck, probably a Ford.

It seems like the majority of NTers (according to the "post what you drive" threads) like either add bells and whistles to their V4 Hondas or drive whatever euro car the latest hollywood star has been seen in. I mean I know Paul Walker is cool, but not everyone wants to have a neon orange Eclipse on 17s with suspension & racing stripes or has the money to drop 60k+ on a euro sedan. There is no need to hate on American. Uh, WE invented automobiles.

Back
Top Bottom