Originally Posted by lakers242007

when an american car can do this...then we can talk

2006-BMW-7-Series-Interior-1280x960.jpg

grin.gif
How much you paying for that though?

When an american car company decides to produce a full out ~$85-100k luxury car...then we can talk.

Even a 2006 750Li with about 50k on the clock still goes for more than a brand new full trim SRT8 charger.

to get this interior it will also cost you 70k+
indifferent.gif

i dont care about interior at all unless im buying a nice expensive car, then it matters but if im buying a dodge or chrysler its expected to have a plain interior.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

grin.gif
How much you paying for that though?
son still doesn't undertand that i can get a TOP OF DA LINE Srt-8 challenger/charger/camaro ss with all da power for 40 stacks and he's worried

about a interior
laugh.gif

in 2010 if u pull up with this....

2005_BMW_7-series_745Li_rear.jpg

and someone else pulls up in

2010-challenger-1.jpg

they gonna out-stunt you

and da challenger cost WAAAY less, and for 40 grand you gonna get all da amenities a luxury car in 2010 is supposed to have, plus power

to match, for a bargain...its no wonder da big 3 can't keep these modern retros in da dealerships....people know a good deal when they see one.

Cats act like a chick is gonna drop panties because your car has a"nice interior".. "ohhh is that carbon fiber paneling with atouchscreen in dash system" let me top you off.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and Ninjahood you already know how i feel about this. its a 50/50 argument with me.

ok...how about a 3 series interior...around 30K...still EATs any american BS

bmw_3coupe_interior.jpg
son's argument is garbage cuz he don't include ANY KIND of performance stats.....

and Ninjahood you already know how i feel about this. its a 50/50 argument with me.

FinesseSosa you know if a cat pulling up in a 2010 camaro/challenger or in a SRT anything in a all black or in "heritage" colors he's shutting down anything on a NYC

block that that isn't Italian made.... and you getting so much more wit 40k MSRP then any other imports is offering.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

to get this interior it will also cost you 70k+
indifferent.gif

i dont care about interior at all unless im buying a nice expensive car, then it matters but if im buying a dodge or chrysler its expected to have a plain interior.

70K+?
eek.gif
FOR THAT?

and da challenger cost WAAAY less, and for 40 grand you gonna get all da amenities a luxury car in 2010 is supposed to have, plus power

That's not even the selling point.

70K right? You can go get a gently used Charger RT/SRT for $20K-35K depending on the area plus still have $35K-50K to burn if you want. Or pay a little more for a Chally. Can't beat it.
pimp.gif

Heck, if someone was really trying to get the MOST bang for that 70K, get the best cheapest used car you can find and you might be able squeeze 3-4 cars out of that.

ok...how about a 3 series interior...around 30K...still EATs any american BS

bmw_3coupe_interior.jpg

Don't people get rid of BMWs early due to the high maintenance fees?

"Get outta there Rock, He's killing you!"

Ninjahood typed this:
FinesseSosa you know if a cat pulling up in a 2010 camaro/challenger or in a SRT anything in a all black or in "heritage" colors he's shutting down anything on a NYC

block that that isn't Italian made....

All that goes out the window when the hood is
flooded in them like how Chargers & 300C's are now.

As for the interior argument, an Acura or Infiniti can be
had for less than a Charger or another American whip,
with a lot better amenities.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Ninjahood typed this:

you not getting that performance in da Japanese whips that you would get on charger, and let's not forget a acura and infiniti are just luxury versions of nissans and hondas.

What are you people arguing about really, but preferences? Ninjahood, nobody in an American made car is out stunting anyone in a 7 Series. You're comparing two different cars that attract two different types of drivers. From what I gathered what's under the hood and price take precedent over an interior for you and RKO2004. There is nothing wrong with you having that opinion, but there is no need knock a superior car (BMW) to validate your opinion, that's petty.  

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Ninjahood typed this:

you not getting that performance in da Japanese whips that you would get on charger, and let's not forget a acura and infiniti are just luxury versions of nissans and hondas.

this is 100% true.

even im a luxury car dude but you cant front on the muscle cars and most of the time getting more bang for your buck. Its all about preference with some though...

FinesseSosayou know if a cat pulling up in a 2010 camaro/challenger or in a SRTanything in a all black or in "heritage" colors he's shutting downanything on a NYC

block that that isn't Italian made.... and you getting so much more wit 40k MSRP then any other imports is offering.
Yeah you right about that. Also in the hood nowadays its getting flooded with the luxury whips for some reason. I JUST saw an all black camaro and it made me double take to see it and so did everyone else, most people didnt even know what car it was. After you see these luxury whips mad times they don't make you double take unless they are hooked up.

Once again i love the MBs, BMW's and all that but people gotta keep it 100 in here
laugh.gif
. Yes american cars have had that bad stamp but NOW they stepping it up serious. Its plastic in a lot of these BMW's like the 6 series. That interior got painted plastic in it too.

And tell me, what American car company produces a $80k+ luxury car. Totally different classes. And you went on to say a couple pages back that American car companies are on the verge of bankruptcy, please do some research. I won't deny GM failed hard with the bailouts but Ford on the other hand has been doing extremely well. For the month of February they were #1 in sales among all car companies in the United States, outsold Toyota, GM, Honda, etc. They've got a 2010 car of the year with the Fusion and with the new 2011 Mustang they've got over 13,000 in pre-orders alone.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

What are you people arguing about really, but preferences? Ninjahood, nobody in an American made car is out stunting anyone in a 7 Series. You're comparing two different cars that attract two different types of drivers. From what I gathered what's under the hood and price take precedent over an interior for you and RKO2004. There is nothing wrong with you having that opinion, but there is no need knock a superior car (BMW) to validate your opinion, that's petty.  
Ninjahood is as smart as a box of rocks man. For saying V4 alone he should be banned.

So much false info being thrown around in here, as usual.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Ninjahood typed this:

this is 100% true.

even im a luxury car dude but you cant front on the muscle cars and most of the time getting more bang for your buck. Its all about preference with some though...

FinesseSosayou know if a cat pulling up in a 2010 camaro/challenger or in a SRTanything in a all black or in "heritage" colors he's shutting downanything on a NYC

Yeah you right about that. Also in the hood nowadays its getting flooded with the luxury whips for some reason. I JUST saw an all black camaro and it made me double take to see it and so did everyone else, most people didnt even know what car it was. After you see these luxury whips mad times they don't make you double take unless they are hooked up.

Once again i love the MBs, BMW's and all that but people gotta keep it 100 in here
laugh.gif
. Yes american cars have had that bad stamp but NOW they stepping it up serious. Its plastic in a lot of these BMW's like the 6 series. That interior got painted plastic in it too.

pimp.gif

I can tell you first hand that when you are behind the wheel of a 426HP hemi, interior is the last thing that's on your mind.
I've owned my SRT8 now for a year and have yet to put a CD in the deck because the engine rumble sounds so beautiful.
I was a die-hard euro luxury guy until I got behind the wheel of mine...now I'm Mopar for life.

Leather and wood looks nice, but over time it will all crack beyond recognition, and by that time it will cost more than the car is worth to replace it.
V8 muscle is V8 muscle forever.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

I can tell you first hand that when you are behind the wheel of a 426HP hemi, interior is the last thing that's on your mind.
I've owned my SRT8 now for a year and have yet to put a CD in the deck because the engine rumble sounds so beautiful.
I was a die-hard euro luxury guy until I got behind the wheel of mine...now I'm Mopar for life.

Leather and wood looks nice, but over time it will all crack beyond recognition, and by that time it will cost more than the car is worth to replace it.
V8 muscle is V8 muscle forever.
typical american response....screw ur muscle v8's...garbage

Back
Top Bottom