squeaky 10s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else have this problem with the 05 release? Mine Were so bad I didn't even wear them anymore & sold em for cheap..does anyone think this will b a problem with the Chicago's??

All the X's had these problem, same goes for XI's.
I remember wearing my steel and black/red X's, they both squeak.

Solution:
Take the insoles put baby powder.
Careful the insoles on both X's and XI's are glued on.
Problem solve.

This varies to everybody, some squeak some don't.

remove your insoles and spread some babypoweder inside. then put the insoles back.
walk with them for some minute and problem will be solved to 99%.

Mine do not squeak anymore.

what they said

i think that works for every shoe im not sure but i had some squeaky nike rt1 and i put baby powder and it went away

Heard they fixed this for the releases of this year.

This was a big gripe for the 05 releases.

Only time will tell if this is fixed or not though.

I really hope they don't squeak because the Chicago X's are so dope!

the '11 low xi's squeaked & so will the chi x's baby powder will be the easy cure.......

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

remove your insoles and spread some babypoweder inside. then put the insoles back.

Dont know about this.
Mine used to squeak. I found out it was the air unit causing mine to squeak. The glue would break down causing the air unit and mid sole to move around. 

I had the same problem with my SJ's until I had them professionally done. 

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Dont know about this.
Mine used to squeak. I found out it was the air unit causing mine to squeak. The glue would break down causing the air unit and mid sole to move around. 

I had the same problem with my SJ's until I had them professionally done. 
Enlighten me on this. *no sarcasm*
How much did it run you for repair?

Originally Posted by RetroJoe

oo i'm gonna try the baby powder trick, does the trick work on 7s?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

POWDER is the BOMB,,,100% satisfaction it worked on my Steel...

sooner or later nike is gonna make all the shoes squeak and sell Nike baby powder for an additional $49.99......people would cop

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

sooner or later nike is gonna make all the shoes squeak and sell Nike baby powder for an additional $49.99......people would cop

That wont happen unless nike buys up allCompanies who produce babypowderaround the world lol.And actully the air unit squeakingIssue is obvious since the 1980'sAt nike.

hahaha.... Nike is a joke... but I'm still go rock them because they make the best kicks... prices keep going up and up....

all my X's squeaked from past years.
my Lebron III's just started squeaking yesterday. baby powder works. 100%

I haven't worn mines yet, won't for a while, trying to keep em crispy for spring, anyways, how is this issue?

my right shoe has this problem... its def the air bag coming unglued from the part thats under the insole... nike and footlocker wont do anything about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom