Squid Game - Season 2 confirmed

Finished watching the show last week; it was definitely appreciated.

SNU Business School dude had shady and cut-throat written all over him. Saw that from the jump. Relatedly, am I the only one who was irritated by how the "brown" character was portrayed? Made him way too subservient and gullible for my liking.

I think subsequent seasons of the show should take place on different continents and feature games from those continents. Then there should be an "ultimate survivor" type game featuring the survivors/winners from those continents.

I can see how somebody could find Ali’s character way too subservient but I think if your Korean you would understand it more. Korean culture is huge on showing respect to your elders and going off how big of a **** Ali’s boss was, he most likely taught Ali how he should talk and act towards others.

Player # 001 revealed himself to be the mastermind behind the game. He and his uber-rich friends came up with the idea of the Squid Game in order to have fun since wealth had sapped the excitement from their lives.

ok that's what I thought but he never clarified exactly how they faked his death

ok that's what I thought but he never clarified exactly how they faked his death

That the thing though--we never see player 001 actually die. It's implied that he is shot at the end of the marble game, but that action happens offscreen and we only hear the gunshot. We never actually see 001 getting shot. Since he is actually the mastermind behind the game, it can be reasoned that the soldier knew who he was and was instructed to shoot into the ground or elsewhere.

they made Ali act like a B. I see what Snu did was nothing wrong. If I was in that position and knowing I would be offed I would of done something as well.

So no one is questioning these people how they ended up with billions of Won out of no where?

Anywho that girl who became friends with the pick pocket girl I started to fall for :blush:

Generally when it comes to K dramas, they never seem to get good foreign actors. It’s a weird thing that is just happenstance. I guess if your Korean, you wouldn’t know that those are terrible accents

the talent pool for good foreign actors is also probably slim in Korea tbh.

most foreigners trying to be actors in Korea are amateurs and still in acting school

That the thing though--we never see player 001 actually die. It's implied that he is shot at the end of the marble game, but that action happens offscreen and we only hear the gunshot. We never actually see 001 getting shot. Since he is actually the mastermind behind the game, it can be reasoned that the soldier knew who he was and was instructed to shoot into the ground or elsewhere.

I'm done with...

...off screen deaths. It's annoying at this point. If any character of significance doesn't die on screen, assume they are still alive. Goes for any show.

Watched all the way through on release day. It had some predictable moments. Like the old guy, I had a feeling he was going to win the game or make it to the end in some aspect. Then when he lost his game, they killed him. Son ends up being the mastermind behind the whole game instead lol. And the policeman's missing brother, I also had a feeling he was one of those red suit guys but then he's the frontman lol. I liked it. If they do a season 2, Its gotta have some new games in there like, duck duck goose and musical chairs. Imagine getting off'd after loosing to a game of simon says lol

Watched all the way through on release day. It had some predictable moments. Like the old guy, I had a feeling he was going to win the game or make it to the end in some aspect. Then when he lost his game, they killed him. Son ends up being the mastermind behind the whole game instead lol. And the policeman's missing brother, I also had a feeling he was one of those red suit guys but then he's the frontman lol. I liked it. If they do a season 2, Its gotta have some new games in there like, duck duck goose and musical chairs. Imagine getting off'd after loosing to a game of simon says lol

Simon says drop that in a spoiler next time.

Have you seen alice in borderland?
Alice in borderlands is good but it falls into the trap of j dramas being too over the top at times and they try to adapt manga/anime too closely which makes it silly at times. Mainly talking about tatoo samurai guy

Yea I agree 100%
I liked squid game better but I enjoyed AIB

Episode 2 and 3 were great

I’m on episode 7

player 067 is so bad man 😈😈😈

need me a new Asian now
She should never smile

464F0AA7-12CD-4CFE-901D-9E01594BEF6D.jpeg

i think it wouldve been better if everyone couldve won the games on some Saw type steez.

The North Korean chick was smokin...

Made me think about hitting up some Asian girls I used to mess with 🤣

Damn, her IG followers went from 400k to 14M since this came out. Crazy how popular this got. Expect many duplicates and the Battle Royale era to kick off again, now with not just teenagers.

Back
Top Bottom