Squid Game - Season 2 confirmed

Na, she really is sounding snobby. A lot of Korean speakers coming out with the “I speak this, we didn’t watch listen to the same thing”.
I mean I seen plenty of Spanish films that didn’t have exact translations, but at the end it get you to story from story.
Now the way it is delivered, enunciated, emotion, or speach is delivered is something we can’t empathize with.
Same with Tarantino’s dialogue probably doesn’t have the same effect as if read in a different language.
Or reading DDL’ ‘milkshake’ scene is not the same as understanding it.

Have to assume stuff will be lost in translation either way. Dubbing is usually worse because they attempt to match the mouth movements to the dialogue

My issue with dubbing is more so the bad voice acting. I played a few mins of the dubbed version after watching through in subtitles and couldn't stand it

Have to assume stuff will be lost in translation either way. Dubbing is usually worse because they attempt to match the mouth movements to the dialogue

My issue with dubbing is more so the bad voice acting. I played a few mins of the dubbed version after watching through in subtitles and couldn't stand it
i like hearing the tone in the original language

from what i understand, the director of SG graduate from seoul university and his grandmother worked in the fish market, like seongwoo
the reason why SG harped on seongwoo being a seoul uni grad so much is that SNU is the harvard of korea and it's 10x harder to get into

Last edited:
I ain’t Korean but... how different could it be 😂

saw a tiktok clip, i know one part was when the girl was tryna find a partner for the marble game, the subs made her look more dumb and annoying. but supposedly she was selling herself really well in korean or something.

anyways

+ most followed korean actor/actress on ig.

saw a tiktok clip, i know one part was when the girl was tryna find a partner for the marble game, the subs made her look more dumb and annoying. but supposedly she was selling herself really well in korean or something.

anyways

+ most followed korean actor/actress on ig.

Shorty is smokin...IDK what some of y'all saying.

I have a thing for Asian women, so I guess I'm biased here.

I ain’t Korean but... how different could it be 😂
She made a video breaking it down and the were subtle differences but overall it just seemed like she was being snobby and wanting to point something out.

Just started ep5 and I'm kinda over it. May pick back up at some point.

That's probably the one costume that's gonna look good with a lot of people wearing it

Last edited:
Finally sat down and marathoned all 9 episodes last night; I was entertained.

Episode 6 hit me like a brick, but outside of that I was just disappointed that...

son really went through all that and continued to be a ***** father, and took an entire year to help Sae*-byeok's brother (who she never gave him any real information to find.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom