Stack Bundles Appreciation/Tribute Post (sticky?)

I can't remember either I think i got it tho..

the one i was lookin for was 'twighlight'..i dont remember if you sent that or someone else

Yeah, just checked my sent messages......I sent it to you a little while ago with a Zshare link.......

twilight zone
smokin.gif

Did he ever do something over the Beautiful mind beat?For some reason I keep thinking I heard it but I cant find anything. Maybe it was just a dream orsomething

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Did he ever do something over the Beautiful mind beat?For some reason I keep thinking I heard it but I cant find anything. Maybe it was just a dream or something
Damn, now that you mention it you got me thinking if he ever laced that beat, but I don't think he did
ohwell.gif

Damn my mind playing tricks on me.I know where i got that from now.That Mary J song shine has the same beat as beautiful mind but a little sped up.Stacks songmommy has the same hook.Crazy how your mind can out think you sometimes

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I don't really listen to Stack.....but Refreshing with Max B is that piff
pimp.gif
Yeah most his tracks with Max are real smooth.They made a good combo.Drive Slow
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

Can a n' hook it up w/ "Twilight Zone"
Get Mr Monday Night to send it to you......I ain't on my desktop so I don't have it with me right now.

I FOUNT THIS THREAD BY LUCK, BUT I'VE BEEN A FAN OF STACK SINCE LIKE 02 SINCE THE BAD NEWS FREESTYLE ON THE CLUE TAPE.... I GOT ABOUT 300+ STACKS TRACKS NOBLENDS HOLLA AT ME IF U NEED A TRACK ALSO HIS ENGINEER JAYWEST IS MY DUDE AND HE WILL BE DROPPING A TAPE CALLED BUNDLES BABY

BUT HERE ARE SOME BARS FROM A FREESTYLE STACK SPIT OVER THE PHONE WHEN WE WAS WIT GRITS GANG(BEFORE S5 AND RIOT SQUAD)

If its bout green or white then count me in/ I got the juice I drink the Jin
Thats whatsup, the dealers tryin put me in a Acura truck/ Cuz im gettin rich of tracks like Aqueduct
Out for plaques the stats is up/ I got a rap triple double, bundles is potent, my stacks is up
Im a Marksmen you %*%%*+, I clap sh*t up/ Run through the Exit and get ya back hit up
It get nasty when MAC spit up/ You get the best wound Doctors have to patch sh*t up
Its open flesh wounds, bullets stuck in you no gettin em out/ Whole clip in ya stomach now u sh*t in a pouch
You get through a thou, I get in a drought tho it cost more/ But im still pitchin it out if they was softballs
Mister Softee of crack cant get em off me/ Comes ta snow-man I handle it like im Frosty
YALL nigg*z *****in and hating because im frosty/ Got the hammer aiming at haters and str8 up torch B
Melt tha skin off ya face its lookin awfully/ And when you dudes had the chance you shoulda OFF'D ME
Now im gettin rich of rap like DON'S taught me/ Tryin ta blow life into music like John Coffee
Tryin to move units like Lauryn and Kill em Softly/ The Two Comma Kid dont be asking what it cost me!!!!

hit me with a PM IF U WANT THIS JOINT ABOVE OR ANY OTHER STACK OLD OR NOW

COOL DUDE, DEF GONNA BE MISSED. STACK WENT OUT 2 MIAMI WIT ME AND LUPE OUR 1ST TIME DOWN THERE. WE WAS AMAZED BY WHAT WE WAS SEEING BUT WIT STACKS GROWING UPIN NYC, IT WAS NOTHING TO HIM. MEMORIES THAT CAN'T BE REPLACED...RIP STACK BUNDLES

COOL DUDE, DEF GONNA BE MISSED. STACK WENT OUT 2 MIAMI WIT ME AND LUPE OUR 1ST TIME DOWN THERE. WE WAS AMAZED BY WHAT WE WAS SEEING BUT WIT STACKS GROWING UPIN NYC, IT WAS NOTHING TO HIM. MEMORIES THAT CAN'T BE REPLACED...RIP STACK BUNDLES

Back
Top Bottom