Stack Bundles Appreciation/Tribute Post (sticky?)

Originally Posted by cquan05
frown.gif
frown.gif

Currently listening to that Millz, Writer, Stack Hot 97 / Funk Flex show freestyle session ...
pimp.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Am I the only one who sparingly goes through this entire thread? :/
I started to do that yesterday, but there was so much stuff posted that I had to stop. But that's how I found out about the heaven Only Knowsmixtape

listening to Joe and his tape and the growth he's made overall in his music...led me here..

as to where Stack would be now...he was fine tuning everything and progressing...just a shame.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Oh yea, whats the word on that Rockstar DVD?
I honestly don't think it's coming out anytime soon........there were a few replies saying they're trying to get a deal for it orsomething so who knows. I want to see that shhh
smh.gif

don't even think it's coming out..I'm suppose to get a shoutout on it for sending them some photos..but i doubt that's gonnahappen
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

don't even think it's coming out..I'm suppose to get a shoutout on it for sending them some photos..but i doubt that's gonna happen
ohwell.gif

I always figured its commin out, but obviously its not gonna come out til after Jim's album which is in January and then he gotta promote the after a fewmonths later to try and sell some units after it drops. So honestyl I'm guessin the album won't be out til at least spring 09 if not summer 09
eyes.gif

Dre, you got a No DJ version of Salute Me? I just have the version off the mixtape
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dumbout227

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

don't even think it's coming out..I'm suppose to get a shoutout on it for sending them some photos..but i doubt that's gonna happen
ohwell.gif

I always figured its commin out, but obviously its not gonna come out til after Jim's album which is in January and then he gotta promote the after a few months later to try and sell some units after it drops. So honestyl I'm guessin the album won't be out til at least spring 09 if not summer 09
eyes.gif

The album will never come out

Back
Top Bottom