Stack Bundles Appreciation/Tribute Post (sticky?)

Originally Posted by dreClark

This N, JR couldn't catch the beat for @#%$

"Your forever a fan, and was never the man....uh huh, uh huh, you gotta slow it up for me flex

Chea, Chea, Writer, Writer, You're forever a fan, and was never the man, I get the-

uh huh, uh huh, I got it, I got it, yo, yo listen

I get the powder for cheap"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Then Stacks @#%$ up cuz he thought the beat was at regular speed, but it was slowed down....
laugh.gif

Jae Millz wrecked it though.....
pimp.gif

T EAMYANKEES

TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball

I wish Stack Was Still Here So Him And Cam Could Do A Song Together. Both Of Them #$!!$* Got Hella Swag

Am I the only who feel like I know dude. Like I could see myself chillin with dude just seeming like a real down to earth dude.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Am I the only who feel like I know dude. Like I could see myself chillin with dude just seeming like a real down to earth dude.
He definitely gives off that vibe like he's real approachable and chill type of dudes.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by diceloveme

He definitely gives off that vibe like he's real approachable and chill type of dudes.
yep

diceloveme wrote:
My girl be looking at me wild crazy cause I told her that.Like I just feel a certain connection with him for some reason

Let my _s do what they do, $#%@ I was Mr. Monday night when _s ain't have a Clue
pimp.gif
I love this damn song.

I mean I never heard a rapper who bodies every track that he is on.
pimp.gif
itjust makes me mad he is not here anymore
tired.gif

ANYWAY I WAS TALKING TO STACKS OLD ENGINEER, HE WAS TELLING ME THAT LAWYERS ARE NOW INVOLVED WITH THE WHOLE SITUATION BECAUSE STACKS PEOPLES ARE THINKING ITSMILLIONS TO BE MADE AND THERES NOT. HE ALSO TOLD ME JIM DOESNT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT AND AMALGRAM DIGITAL AND BABY GRAND ARE INTERESTED. HE WAS TELLINGME THERES EVEN CONFLICT IN THE DVD BECAUSE TOO MANY HANDS ARE INVOLVED IN IT........

EVERY BODY WANT SOMETHING OFF HIM, I JUS WANNA HEAR THE MUSIC I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE 02

HERES THE NEW TRACK OFF YAYO MIXTAPE
FROM SOUTH SIDE TO FAR ROCK-http://www.zshare.net/audio/513641945df0aa20/

Originally Posted by Rich Yung Tah

ANYWAY I WAS TALKING TO STACKS OLD ENGINEER, HE WAS TELLING ME THAT LAWYERS ARE NOW INVOLVED WITH THE WHOLE SITUATION BECAUSE STACKS PEOPLES ARE THINKING ITS MILLIONS TO BE MADE AND THERES NOT. HE ALSO TOLD ME JIM DOESNT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT AND AMALGRAM DIGITAL AND BABY GRAND ARE INTERESTED. HE WAS TELLING ME THERES EVEN CONFLICT IN THE DVD BECAUSE TOO MANY HANDS ARE INVOLVED IN IT........

EVERY BODY WANT SOMETHING OFF HIM, I JUS WANNA HEAR THE MUSIC I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE 02
http://www.zshare.net/audio/513641945df0aa20/
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Greedy bastards.

tired.gif

This song came on earlier and I got chills for real.... I feel kinda bad that I'm just now really getting into Stack heavy. I'm going backlooking through this thread and looking for older mixtapes and songs from him then I started thinking about how nice dude would be if he were still here now...like all the tracks that have come out in the past year + since he's been gone how he would've killed them.... what would the Byrdgang situation belooking like? Him, Max B, Jones, and Mel Matrix was a dope combo.....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

new riot squad mixtape dropped and they only put 2 stack songs on it..old songs at that
smh.gif
What songs are they?

Any new info on Stack's unreleased material...That DVD...Anything?

Or is my dude's music just gonna go to wastes. Somebody needs to nut up and slap all that +$!* on one big mixtape.

Cause they fooling themselves thinking they gon' make millions off this.

"Legends Never Die" Stack was a great.. Its not a day that goes by that he doesn't get play on the ipod/in the whip.

Back
Top Bottom