Stacked teams forgotten in history --- vol. couldnt get it done

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

PMatic wrote:
2004-2005 Indiana Pacers

Jermaine O'Neal, Ron Artest, Reggie Miller, Stephen Jackson, Jamaal Tinsley, etc.

I still maintain till this day if it wasn't for the fight, they would have won the championship that year.

People keep telling me this but I don't think they would have gotten past the PISTONS that year.

THANK U!!! thats what I keep saying

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

PMatic wrote:
2004-2005 Indiana Pacers

Jermaine O'Neal, Ron Artest, Reggie Miller, Stephen Jackson, Jamaal Tinsley, etc.

I still maintain till this day if it wasn't for the fight, they would have won the championship that year.

People keep telling me this but I don't think they would have gotten past the PISTONS that year.

THANK U!!! thats what I keep saying

Nah 04-05 was the Pacers year to win it. Think they were too determined after losing in the playoffs the year before and Artest was ballin at his peak....Never would have thought Gerald Wallace

and Hedo would have turned into all star caliber players from that Kings team

Nah 04-05 was the Pacers year to win it. Think they were too determined after losing in the playoffs the year before and Artest was ballin at his peak....Never would have thought Gerald Wallace

and Hedo would have turned into all star caliber players from that Kings team

Originally Posted by dakid23

The 90’s mariners with Edgar, JR, A-Rod and Randy Johnson.
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Speaking about the Heat I really thought that 00-01 team was gonna be the goods. Squad of:

C: Alonzo
PF: Brian Grant, Anthony Mason
SF: Bruce Bowen
SG: Eddie Jones
PG: Hardaway

With guys like Anthony Carter, Dan Majerle, AC Green, etc. coming off the bench. Then Zo's kidney started getting real serious from that season on and they got swept in the 1st by the same team they did that big trade with in Charlotte. Mash and Baron balled out and Eddie Robinson coming off the bench killed them.
You really thought this team was gonna knock of the Lakers?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Speaking about the Heat I really thought that 00-01 team was gonna be the goods. Squad of:

C: Alonzo
PF: Brian Grant, Anthony Mason
SF: Bruce Bowen
SG: Eddie Jones
PG: Hardaway

With guys like Anthony Carter, Dan Majerle, AC Green, etc. coming off the bench. Then Zo's kidney started getting real serious from that season on and they got swept in the 1st by the same team they did that big trade with in Charlotte. Mash and Baron balled out and Eddie Robinson coming off the bench killed them.
You really thought this team was gonna knock of the Lakers?
laugh.gif

maybe im biased but the 2007-2008 UCLA bruins hoop team

Pg: Darren Collison
sg: Russell Westbrook
sf: Josh Shipp
pf: Luc Richard Mbah a Moute
C: Kevin Love

4 future NBA players (all of which are usually starters), which 3 were first round picks. Too bad they got destroyed by Memphis
30t6p3b.gif

maybe im biased but the 2007-2008 UCLA bruins hoop team

Pg: Darren Collison
sg: Russell Westbrook
sf: Josh Shipp
pf: Luc Richard Mbah a Moute
C: Kevin Love

4 future NBA players (all of which are usually starters), which 3 were first round picks. Too bad they got destroyed by Memphis
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom