Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On the way to my “second” viewing but first official. Anyone feel the need to get the film off their chest with discussion both likes and dislikes I’m open. This film is just...bizarre.

I left the force awakens feeling pissed off it took me a few watches to warm to it this one left me satisfied it's not empire but but I thought it was pretty solid

Damn, it seems like the bigger “the fan” you are, the more you won’t like this movie.

I thought it was dope. I will agree I’ll need to take tonight to let things sink in and I’ll definitely be re-watching this 2-3 more times.

These were delicious AF tho and I was feeling so nice after 2.

069979C6-6BD6-4226-A5DD-69161175AEC7.jpeg

I just got back from watching The Last Jedi.

I thought it was a good film, but I felt like Rian Johnson exposed so many flaws about the franchise. I'm not even hyped for Episode IX in 2019.

Maybe if I watch it a second time, I might a have different opinion on it.

JJ is gonna end episode 9 on a cliff hanger. Probably if Rey is pregnant with you know who’s baby :smh:

They gave that girl Stockholm syndrome forreal :smh:

Force footsies :sick:

Rey smelled the chinese food on Finn’s lips when she hugged him and Poe shot his shot soon after:lol:

Rey smelled the chinese food on Finn’s lips when she hugged him and Poe shot his shot soon after:lol:

:rofl: why they try Finn like that?? Like “oh we’d pair Rey up with the mass murderer before you”

And then with the revelation of Rey it only makes you wonder why Finn couldn’t have been the hero
:rolleyes

Just some thoughts
So I love the movie. It was great and everything but really Snoke being so powerful to go out like that? Also the no lightsaber battle? The prequels still own the lightsaber battles. Never going to see Luke with the green lightsaber again. Oh and if they go Poe and Rey i'll be mad upset. Either Rey and Finn or Rey and no one.

I thought it was dope. I will agree I’ll need to take tonight to let things sink in and I’ll definitely be re-watching this 2-3 more times.

Saw this perspective from a lot of people... needing to let it sink in... to process the movie after coming out of the theater. I definitely felt that way too.

Just some thoughts
So I love the movie. It was great and everything but really Snoke being so powerful to go out like that? Also the no lightsaber battle? The prequels still own the lightsaber battles. Never going to see Luke with the green lightsaber again. Oh and if they go Poe and Rey i'll be mad upset. Either Rey and Finn or Rey and no one.
Rey and Ben, of course... :lol:
I dunno if you'd call that a "ship", but they definitely have a connection.

Just got back this junt was kinda meh rouge one was better to me. The last 30 to 40 mins saves the film to me.

Just some thoughts

True
Im getting kinda down now that I think about how there was no lightsaber battle. Or a real X-Wing/TIE Fighter Battle, or a fight against Stormtroopers. I’m actually very disappointed thinking about this

Really enjoyed the movie, even more so that I didn’t have to pay.

Comped tickets FTW :smokin

Back
Top Bottom