Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
george lucas ****ed up doing the prequels instead of a sequel trilogy
Thing is, he does his ST first it pretty much guarantees he does the prequels next and he probably never sells Lucasfilm to Disney cuz by the time he's done its well in to 2015 or something.

I think this is where I'm leaning right now.

Top 2 and bottom 3 are set in granite.

Middle group, I wouldn't be mad at moving them around a smidge. They're really close.

Screenshot_20191220-201245.png

Empire

A New Hope
The Last Jedi
Rogue One

Return of The Jedi
Rise of Skywalker
Solo
Revenge of the SIth
The Force Awakens

The Phantom Menace

Attack of the Clones

Last edited:
Right now mine is

ROTS
ROTJ
ESB
ANH
ROS
PM
TLJ
TFA
AOTC

And ftr this is my personal list of what l enjoy the most. If I were to rate them on quality of filmmaking then the list would be different.

I watch these movies for entertainment, not to find faults.
Everybody watches movies for entertainment

Thing is, he does his ST first it pretty much guarantees he does the prequels next and he probably never sells Lucasfilm to Disney cuz by the time he's done its well in to 2015 or something.

Lucas was going to sell Lucasfilm irregardless.

Some people don’t allow themselves to be entertained and spew what the next man says about the movie. They go in with a preconceived attitude. Like dude in here even said, he couldn’t wait to see the movie just to critique it.
Well that's a **** way to go into things.

Lucas was going to sell Lucasfilm irregardless.
I feel he was only gonna sell after the reaction to the prequels.

At the time Fox was only ever considering buying the rights to the other movies when Disney swooped in and bought all of Lucasfilm.

If Lucas makes a sequel instead of the prequel who knows what the reaction is and how he responds to that. The reaction to the prequels basically made him retire from directing.

Back
Top Bottom