Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish I watched Clone Wars before playing Fallen Order. Would have been nice learning about the Night Sisters before battling them!

Also...
This Overlords of Mortis Arc is very weird.

Last edited:
Lucas was never going to make another trilogy. That's why he said whatever he said. :lol:
Yeah but after selling and having his ideas and notes for his sequel trilogy be a part of it he wanted to get all mad when he found they weren't going to use it.

Like he thought he could have them make his ST for him and he could be hands off about it (probably just in case it turned out trash).

It’s not just this generation that likes the prequels. I’m not here to debate if people do or don’t. It’s every other page it seems. But if you go to most celebrations and cons like I do and most old heads appreciate it to.
Who knows if Lucas was going to make 7,8,9 I don’t think he would of but I would of rather him tell his story then what we got because it’s his story even if he sold it. At least it would of flowed from one to the next. Best thing Disney can do now is get far away from the skywalker era. That includes Thrawn even though I love him but it’s still in that era dealing with Luke Leia unless it’s a cartoon

Last edited:
That includes Thrawn even though I love him but it’s still in that era dealing with Luke Leia unless it’s a cartoon
I would say remove Thrawn from them altogether. All of the stuff in Legends is now not canon so in continuity Thrawn hasnt ever met Luke or Han and the rest.

Thats why I bring him up I tie him to Ezra and what went on in Rebels. It's just easier that way from a storytelling perspective.

Last edited:
Yes. Everything Disney is from here on.
Went in to a YouTube Star Wars video game cut scene rabbit hole.

Went from Unleashed to Fallen Order and I knew Unleashed wasnt canon but wasnt sure here.

Before when this was all canon I gotta say cot damn Vader was mad busy. I thought things were a bit quiet with just a growing rebellion and hunting down surviving Jedi here and there. But between games, shows, comics, and novels seems like every damn surviving Jedi had their own little hand in the rebellion, and then you got Vader scheming on Sidious, then Vader and Sidious together scheming on their enemies.

It is a lot.

if you don't have the time to play fallen order you can chip away at this playthrough of the game that looks like a movie. no side quests just the main campaign. I enjoyed it.

at 2:52:00 is the main character's flashback of his happenings the second Order 66 happened.

gotta keep on that clone wars non filler list and start to watch rebels. blew those to the side for the longest but since its now canon I gotta slug away at them:rolleyes

any chance of any og characters having cameos in the mandalorian for season 2?

would be cool to see a luke cameo with the green lightsaber or chewbacca or nein nunb on a side mission

if you don't have the time to play fallen order you can chip away at this playthrough of the game that looks like a movie. no side quests just the main campaign. I enjoyed it.

at 2:52:00 is the main character's flashback of his happenings the second Order 66 happened.

gotta keep on that clone wars non filler list and start to watch rebels. blew those to the side for the longest but since its now canon I gotta slug away at them:rolleyes

Yeah I was watching one of these earlier. The guy in this vid is not that good @ the game with the vid being over 4 hours :lol:

The one I saw was 3hr 40 min. There's also an even shorter one thats just the cut scenes with none of the gameplay

Oh and I found that other vid of the original Lucas plans for his sequel trilogy with the storyboards and concept art

Last edited:
Started my Star Wars marathon re-watch the other day. Watched a new hope just because, then started from the phantom menace and going in order.

Last edited:
watching return of the jedi to distract me from the kobe news....these storm troopers when the ewoks came out just running in place without their guns drawn 😂 didnt the emperor say his finest troops? 😂

your avy is offensive

rian-johnson-star-wars-1550240722.jpg

Couple things;

1: the 2 storm troopers in the 8th episode of the mandalorian were super dope. Great scene. I hope they are alive and get future spin-offs or at least appearances.

2: I know........it’s like beating a dead horse.....but I just finished my prequel re-watch and Attack of the Clones is absolutely unwatchable. The god awful dialogue/forced love story. Most boring politics story ever, where you hear the words “senate” more times than any other word. The CG looks worse than what was available on OG Xbox at the time. Just allllll bad.

3: speaking of Xbox. Right before episode III dropped, I had just been introduced to Knights of the Old Republic. Arguably one of the best video games ever made. Anyways, you used to be able to watch upcoming movie trailers through Xbox way in advance if you paid for live. That’s how I first saw this Revwnge is the sith promo. And it still gets me hyped to this day

that is all. Good day.

I accidentally posted this in the Disney thread for some reason :lol:

Back
Top Bottom