Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man we need some Star Wars news Mandalorian season 2 or clone wars to come quick. It’s either prequels are trash box office numbers on repeat in here

why did they have to make anakin a little boy compared to padme? they couldnt find a 12 year old with a weenie voice?

shoulda had mischievious 12 year old anakin using the force to steal space candy and look up womens dresses but get put in place with the pod race and death of his mom by the hands of someone he pranked in the past

I think it's actually better that Anakin was not shown as a child degenerate or juvenile delinquent...
(i have not watched phantom menace for a long time so i'm going off yall recent posts as an accurate description)

it shows that anyone, even perhaps the most righteous, can be turned...the capacity is within all of us...
not just someone born that way, so to speak

Yeah but Anakin wasnt righteous or anywhere close to an example of that.

TPM shows a naive hopeful child that hates being a slave. AOTC shows a more rebellious teen that wants to do the right thing but struggles with wanting to do things his way.

I don't think Lucas was ever going for an honorable, noble, do the right thing righteous child. He was always flawed and he got recruited by an order that was deeply flawed and arrogant that was being duped by their enemy they thought was dead for decades.

Last edited:
Yeah but Anakin wasnt righteous or anywhere close to an example of that.

TPM shows a naive hopeful child that hates being a slave. AOTC shows a more rebellious teen that wants to do the right thing but struggles with wanting tondo things his way.

I don't think Lucas was ever going for an honorable, noble, do the right thing righteous child. He was always flawed and he got recruited by an order that was deeply flawed and arrogant that was being duped by their enemy they thought was dead for decades.

that's where the "even perhaps" comes into play in my post

Not sure how.......but looks like I was wrong.

RoS did end up passing Rogue One worldwide. I didn't expect that. It won't domestically, but it's officially ahead of it WW.

1-3.gif

Back
Top Bottom