• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drive ins. Interesting.

Shoe-Potato.gif

I can see that. His character and his arc grew on me.
He’s the Rebels version of Ahsoka. At first you don’t care too much about them, but he does grow on you. Not to the same affect as Ahsoka for me, but you definitely see the character growth

He’s the Rebels version of Ahsoka. At first you don’t care too much about them, but he does grow on you. Not to the same affect as Ahsoka for me, but you definitely see the character growth
I actually didn't like Ahsoka in Clone Wars either. Her and Ezra are meh to me. Though I do like what I've seen from Ahsoka in Rebels.

I actually didn't like Ahsoka in Clone Wars either. Her and Ezra are meh to me. Though I do like what I've seen from Ahsoka in Rebels.
I'm the same. When Ahsoka showed up in Rebels, I became interested in her story arc. Especially when she finally went up against Vader at the Sith Temple. Another great Rebels episode.

Interesting take, but like for Solo prob more of a dislike for Sequel Trilogy on video stream demand.
Still doesn’t translate to want for a sequel.

Interesting take, but like for Solo prob more of a dislike for Sequel Trilogy on video stream demand.
Still doesn’t translate to want for a sequel.

Half the reason I’d go back is this:
7437C0FF-A64C-4B41-BF37-A20529224CD6.jpeg

And this:
FFF1167D-4F0F-4517-962F-252D10C95B2E.jpeg

Now that I think about it, don’t even really continue the story line of Solo. Just continue with Qi’Ra and Maul for the most part and do more of the crime lords

Back
Top Bottom