Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good thing with Maul is we've seen his rise, fall, wilder nonsense moments like crazy man with spider legs, so only the good **** is left to be told.

:nerd::nerd::nerd: Which one of y’all is a Disney spy?
Half the reason I’d go back is this:
7437C0FF-A64C-4B41-BF37-A20529224CD6.jpeg

And this:
FFF1167D-4F0F-4517-962F-252D10C95B2E.jpeg

Now that I think about it, don’t even really continue the story line of Solo. Just continue with Qi’Ra and Maul for the most part and do more of the crime lords

If we don't get Solo 2, but we get a Maul-Qira live action, that's a win. Wonder if Lando bein talked about could be part of this as well.

They never announced it.

Was rumors a few months ago they'd reveal the SW movie title and concept but instead they revealed the High Republic stuff.

Campea is overreacting and isn't looking at the bigger Disney picture. Corona pushed back all of the Marvel movies. Phase 4 now has 4 movies most likely releasing in 2021 and another 4 in 2022. Disney said they want SW and Avatar to alternate Xmas and that cant happen promotion wise when you got a MCU movie dropping every quarter along with w/e else they want to do at the same time (Mulan, PotC soft reboot and separate franchises, etc.)

Don't see the big deal in a 4 year break with SW movies especially coming off the ST.

I don't care about Avatar at all.

Don't see the big deal in a 4 year break with SW movies especially coming off the ST.

I don't care about Avatar at all.

💯

Don’t think they have a clue what to do about the Movies lineup. They were ecstatic that The Mandalorian took off and going back with more TV. The Books strategy is suspect with such a lackluster concept.
Combing the desert and not getting.....

HeftyNegligibleIndianspinyloach-size_restricted.gif

Welp......it won't be Ray Park as Darth Maul..... :lol:
I seen him trending but a bunch of memes with stuff I could get banned for :nerd: what happen?

edit: nvm. That ****in guy is trippin and is bout to miss out on a big *** pay day :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
The whole Ray Park situation is odd, he seems to be a nut case by what was allegedly posted by his family. Still wouldn't be surprised if Disney didn't dump him though.

Was Ray Park ever officially announced to even play Maul in the rumored series? Disney may not need to make any formal announcement...

Back
Top Bottom