• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5EE9D2D0-009F-4A93-9649-7F7240DB7C28.jpeg

Last edited:
interesting but that all reads like a way earlier draft than the treatments that he handed over to Disney in 2012
Kinda.

The drafts I read about I swore had the OG cast a bit older with Luke's kids in the mix. It was definitely a new generation taking over feel.

That version seems like George's early plans during the 90s that basically picks up not long after RotJ. It fits in way better with the continuity of the animated series.

Shoulda just left Legends as is. Could have adapted off it, just like Marvel does. Doesn't have to be page for page, just storylines here or there. Woulda been SIMPLE. *shrugs*

I'm happy with Kylo-Rey, but I sure woulda been ok with not killing him off and maybe havin him dance thru the universe as a light and dark side user. Spinoffs, weave in and out of diff stories, sometimes he's good, sometimes he's bad, woulda been a strong play and he would have been perfect to pull it off. Alas....

Bryce Dallas Howard really outdid herself directing this episode. Excellent work all around. Hoping she possibly gets a SW movie in the future.

So does that mean Finn is Force-sensitive?
Or wait... was that already confirmed? I don't remember at all. 😅🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
So does that mean Finn is Force-sensitive?
Or wait... was that already confirmed? I don't remember at all. 😅🤷🏻‍♂️
it was what finn supposedly wanted to tell rey while they were sinking in that quicksand in ROS...confirmed by JJ, but of course it was cut out because it was just bad decision after another.

finn.png

*Says nothing* :lol:
It's ironic on several levels. Fox suggesting it given their future ****ups and George ****ing it up anyway.

I definitely did look differently @ Vader and after putting the first trilogy in to context I looked down on him more. Only video games, comics, and the legends stuff salvaged his reputation a bit.

On the other hand, it elevated the **** out of the emperor/Darth Sidious as one of the most evil fictional villains of all time.

Her prior episode was good to me too, just not that great content. Also seeing folks complain about side quests like that isn't every sci-fi tv show ever.
I think some ppl sort of want the type of sci-fi show where there's one goal/mission the entire season and every episode exclusively focuses on and is working towards that with little to no filler.

No side quests or anything episodic in nature. One example is The Expanse.

The LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special was alright.

This made me check...

The Star Wars Holiday Special ran on November 17th, 1978.

It gave us Zutmore aka Red Snaggletooth (kind of!)

5ea7b700d429cd0aa2502fd19a8294d7.jpg

it was what finn supposedly wanted to tell rey while they were sinking in that quicksand in ROS...confirmed by JJ, but of course it was cut out because it was just bad decision after another.

finn.png
Garbage *** scene either way. Hyped it up like he was gonna tell her he loved her like some romcom.

How they got Finn struggling to use a light saber in the Holiday Special, when he was fighting Kylo in Episode 7 with one???

Overall the Lego Holiday Special was entertaining, my kids laughed a ton.

Back
Top Bottom