• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mother of F*** that episode was OUTSTANDING!!! :wow:

Holy ****

The name drop had me jumping out of my seat.

The open. :wow:

The music. :nerd: (so subtle)

The backstory.

THE POSSIBILITIES GOING FORWARD!!!!!

I'm not 100% where we're going, but what I do know is THIS is opening the vault. THIS is opening more and more potential for spinoffs, movies, live action, animated etc. They are tying everything/everyone together, possibly. Maybe it's not their intent.....or......it IS their intent. :lol:

The artwork at the end 🔥🔥🔥🔥

When he sits on that mountain.......the possibilities of who reaches out. :pimp:

And out of alllllllll of this, what I felt the most.......the hope renewed for a Jedi/Sith-Mandalorian war. Lightsaber vs Beskar. :pimp: :pimp: One of my fav legends was Mando's storming the rebuilt Jedi Temple. Doesn't have to be that, specifically, but possible to back in time era it and do it justice.

Filoni-Faverau could run for President pretty soon they keep this up, holy ****.

im behind on season 2 (3 episodes in) but like this season a lot more than last already

ahsoka tano name drop :nerd:

im behind on season 2 (3 episodes in) but like this season a lot more than last already

ahsoka tano name drop :nerd:
F535FE82-AE10-4168-A8EC-554CEADF8B7D.gif

It is known.

And that's not even the best sportsmanship choreography/fight action you could have for that scene.

They'll reboot the entire universe one day.

Yeah, no need to reboot. They can just keep expanding and expanding.

It's the.....recasting (?) if that's the right phrasing. If they ever want to work within the Luke era again and want younger Luke/Han/Leia for anything.

Even for animated stuff.

No they won't.
:lol: I don't see how we're in the same continuity in 2060.

I highly doubt theres gonna be an episode 42 that'll reference or acknowledge anything from episode 4.

Plus I can see Disney salivating at the idea of remaking the OT and having the bonus of completely doing the ST differently.

Yeah, no need to reboot. They can just keep expanding and expanding.

It's the.....recasting (?) if that's the right phrasing. If they ever want to work within the Luke era again and want younger Luke/Han/Leia for anything.

Even for animated stuff.
Even with the now non-canon books they can scavenge they don't have it in them to just keep creating and innovating.

That's not how Hollywood works. Disney is anticipating the moment they can start over. Its what makes properties like Star Wars such a worthwhile investment.

Last edited:
:lol: I don't see how we're in the same continuity in 2060.

I highly doubt theres gonna be an episode 42 that'll reference or acknowledge anything from episode 4.

Plus I can see Disney salivating at the idea of remaking the OT and having the bonus of completely doing the ST differently.

Even with the now non-canon books they can scavenge they don't have it in them to just keep creating and innovating.

That's not how Hollywood works. Disney is anticipating the moment they can start over. Its what makes properties like Star Wars such a worthwhile investment.

I hear what you're sayin, and probably some validity to it, but they can't. They can't "re-do" the OG or Prequel trilogies. They'd get crushed for it. :lol:

They can expand it, they can dance around it (era wise) but they can't flat out reboot it, no way.

And seriously, they've already made their money back and then some. They don't NEED a reboot to make their money or anything.

I hear what you're sayin, and probably some validity to it, but they can't. They can't "re-do" the OG or Prequel trilogies. They'd get crushed for it. :lol:

They can expand it, they can dance around it (era wise) but they can't flat out reboot it, no way.

And seriously, they've already made their money back and then some. They don't NEED a reboot to make their money or anything.
Its only a matter of time.

Its not about making their money back its about making MORE money in perpetuity period. A perfectly timed reboot guarantees another 30 years of the same movies and TV shows where they don't have to overpay anybody to create something whole cloth. Everything (except the ST) will have a template.

All those diehard SW fans won't even be around or be too old to crush anybody about anything. CP you'll be 110 (assuming your 70 now) or something by the time they're doing this reboot anyway.

Hell, when I think about it I wonder if this is why Disney didn't care as much the ST was so trash. By it being so poorly recieved this is the first time in a while there isn't some base of diehard SW fans championing Rey, Finn, and Poe :lol: or who are in to Kylo Rtn the way we have fans who love Vader and Maul (cuz yes there's even a base of fans for the prequels). At best you'll have BB8 fans and they can just retcon him in to their OT reboot.

Nobody is going to be singing the praises of broom boy 40 years from now saying oh he would never try to kill his nephew in a tent or some other bull ****.

That's how they'll kill the cycle and get away it and probably get praised for it.

I don't agree.

Mandalorian
Obi-Wan
Solo 2
Ahsoka spinoff
Rian Johnson original trilogy
GoT guys trilogy
Any other future animated shows
Any Thrawn product they put out
Old Republic project they can tap into

This is just scratching the bare minimum. And it's a decade worth of material.

IF, they dig into anything else from Legends, that adds to the list. Daala, Vong, Jagged Fel, Maw, Mara Jade, Kyp Durron, anyone of the like.
IF, they add other items, like Mace, or Boba, or Cade Bane, or Bane Rule of Two, Ezra, that also deepens the list.
That's, bare, minimum from an a**hat like me. They can do 10+ years of that and only be scratching surface. Maybe even 15+ years. By doin that, they could create even more content from those projects. Add another 5-10-15 years etc.

They don't need to tap into any reboots, ever, really. I mean, we're almost 45 years in, and we barely now gettin into stuff. There's enough content to last forever.

I haven't even brought up stuff like a Jedi/Sith war, or Jedi/Mando war, or Darth Revan etc.

There's too much content to just re-do a story already done. I don't see it.

Reactions: ARK
I don't agree.

Mandalorian
Obi-Wan
Solo 2
Ahsoka spinoff
Rian Johnson original trilogy
GoT guys trilogy
Any other future animated shows
Any Thrawn product they put out
Old Republic project they can tap into

This is just scratching the bare minimum. And it's a decade worth of material.

IF, they dig into anything else from Legends, that adds to the list. Daala, Vong, Jagged Fel, Maw, Mara Jade, Kyp Durron, anyone of the like.
IF, they add other items, like Mace, or Boba, or Cade Bane, or Bane Rule of Two, Ezra, that also deepens the list.
That's, bare, minimum from an a**hat like me. They can do 10+ years of that and only be scratching surface. Maybe even 15+ years. By doin that, they could create even more content from those projects. Add another 5-10-15 years etc.

They don't need to tap into any reboots, ever, really. I mean, we're almost 45 years in, and we barely now gettin into stuff. There's enough content to last forever.

I haven't even brought up stuff like a Jedi/Sith war, or Jedi/Mando war, or Darth Revan etc.

There's too much content to just re-do a story already done. I don't see it.
The only reason we're 45 years in is cuz George took over 20 years to get to the PT and the reaction to that led to another drought.

Add up all your estimations. None of that reaches 2060.

Also a lot of you listed will be happening simultaneously with other stuff. Not like they'll do a movie then do a show then a cartoon and repeat. All 3 are being made side by side. Majority of that list will be done before 2040. 2035 if we're serious.

They'll tap in to the reboots for money. Its inevitable. They're not looking at Star Wars like oh we can do stories for 100 years no problem. They're looking at it like its only a matter of time they cash in on a whole new set of Vader and Chewbacca toys.

Also a reboot really wouldn't prevent Revan or Jedi/Sith movies.

Gotta say you're really fooling yourself if you really think this wont be rebooted in the next 40-50 years let alone more than that. We're not going to be in the same ongoing continuity halfway through this century.

:lol: 40-50 years from now is a long God damn time fam.

Damn near a hundred years from 1977, if you're projecting a reboot in 2077, then ok. :lol:

Iono, 4-5 decades, maybe. But I don't see anything in the next 15+. I don't see a purpose. Recasting Vader would be so damn impossible. Expectations would be absurd.

They can make more toys by simply including them in expansion stories. (Which kinda also recasts them I suppose) Like Rogue One, doing a Boba project, could have cameos from "Vader" (either JEJ or new voice cast) things like that.

That's what I said from jump :lol: 2045 and onward to 2060 expect a reboot.

Recasting Vader would be simple. Just get another black actor with an iconic voice. Get the All State guy. If you talking Anakin, I don't see how they could do worse.

There's a difference between toys based off expansion stories and toys due to the "new" movie.

Didn't know a script from Star Wars: Underworld was used and ended up being Rogue One :pimp: Using George ideas to no end.

I say revamp Underworld for now and make the show given Disney+ unlimited budget unless they're just gonna keep picking at all of the scripts to make more movies.

My boy Scofield could've had the crazy come up :pimp:

Didn't know a script from Star Wars: Underworld was used and ended up being Rogue One :pimp: Using George ideas to no end.

Its actually one of ILMs visual effects guys that pitched the idea for Rogue One

Back
Top Bottom