Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1607643231695.jpeg

Why are they packaging Indiana Jones in there lol?

And Willow?

Tom Cruise Willow?

Heard they're shooting Boba Fett's show right now, wonder if true if nothing was announced.

they might be holding off as to not spoil the mandalorians finale

like if its a prequel, people gon says then boba might die...

Excuse my ignorance.

Are any of these shows Sith Lord centered?

I've just always been fascinated by the Sith and although I've never seen Clone Wars or played any of the games but just the visuals of the old republic has me intrigued about some of the possible stories.

Excuse my ignorance.

I've just always been fascinated by the Sith and although I've never seen Clone Wars or played any of the games but just the visuals of the old republic has me intrigued about some of the possible stories.

acolyte might be at least more on the dark side

Hayden back is :wow:

Holy ****
Happy he’s back but he didn’t need to be in the obi wan show.

if he’s just in the show as a big bad, sending goons after Obi, that’s cool but KK is already promising the “rematch of the century”. Prefer their next meeting to be in 4.

Excuse my ignorance.

They really do have a rich history, I hope they do focus on the sith a bit

Anybody else notice how prominent Mace was on the little collage they showed at the end of Darth Kathleen’s presentation? Homie was front row almost center...Might be some smoke to those return in Mando rumors that have been around...

Anybody else notice how prominent Mace was on the little collage they showed at the end of Darth Kathleen’s presentation? Homie was front row almost center...Might be some smoke to those return in Mando rumors that have been around...
They should just bring Mace back to get offed by Hayden in a Vader spin-off if they really want a centerpiece Vader duel. Leave Obi out of it...

Back
Top Bottom