Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1607580164729.png

1607580429437.gif

Announce that new trilogy/saga already!

Finished Rebels tonight. Wooooooo boy. That last arc. Things went FAR left field and felt right the whole time. World between worlds is interesting. Now I know why Ahsoka was hunting for Thrawn in the Mandalorian. Really hope they continue to expand that show to incorporate the end of Rebels. Man, lots to say. Lots to reflect on. Series is just under Clone Wars for me, but that could partly be due to the shorter series run. Some of the coolest ****ing moments out of any SW production tho; Maul v Obi Wan one last time - Ezra bossing the entire Imperial army at the end - Ahsoka vs Vader :wow:

I need Filoni to work some more Rebels lore into Mando :lol:
Anytime I tell people about Clone Wars/Rebels they always tell me they can't get into the animated stuff. They just don't know :smh:

Anytime I tell people about Clone Wars/Rebels they always tell me they can't get into the animated stuff. They just don't know :smh:
Same. I had to argue with my gf for years to get her into Clone Wars. Had to convince her Ahsoka was GOAT and that if she didnt like it I would watch Vampire Diaries from start to finish with her.

She bought an Ahsoka car window sticker earlier this year. Funny how that works.

I wouldn't mind a series reboot with the animation from those Star Wars shorts on YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom