Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What was better?

Andor or Ahsoka?
My dumbass thought Andor was a planet.

Depends on who/what you like about Star Wars.

If you want a continuation of the Rogue One style storyline, Andor is for you.

If you enjoyed the animated Clone Wars and Rebels as well as Legends, then Ahsoka would be for you.

Either way, you can't really go wrong. (But only one has Thrawn. :wink: )

I never seen Clone Wars or Rebels.

I only remember Rogue 1 for the Vader scene at the end.

I did eventually finish Ahsoka. It was ok.

I just want more Vadery ****.

Ol boy catching the spaceship in Obi Wan :pimp:

I'm just here to see how Boba ties into Omega's story. Guy has strong ties to Fennec, Cad Bane, and even Asajj Ventress. But then again, that kind of speculation without any actual payout is classic Lucasfilm story group writing:lol:

Anyone collect Star Wars cards? Either the old school ones or new era ones?

My father had entire sets from the OG era but gave them away years ago. :smh:

Wonder what (if any) value those would have now.

such a terrible idea to get my son into star wars from such a young age. he will not shut up about all the different types of troopers or other star wars nerd minutiae. my wife told me to look through this website “brick tactical” and get him what he wants. the mf’n minifigures are like $25 each plus all the little damn accessories add up too. gonna end up costing me a fortune 😫

Might be better off just finding him sets then doing all that. Or maybe even collecting the Star Wars the vintage collection.

Might be better off just finding him sets then doing all that. Or maybe even collecting the Star Wars the vintage collection.
he buys a fair amount of sets too and he knows which sets have certain mini figs. he keeps asking me for a purge trooper. i don’t even know what that **** is from 🙄

don’t get me wrong tho, i love watching most star wars and rogue one/andor has been my most favorite to date.

he buys a fair amount of sets too and he knows which sets have certain mini figs. he keeps asking me for a purge trooper. i don’t even know what that **** is from 🙄

don’t get me wrong tho, i love watching most star wars and rogue one/andor has been my most favorite to date.
Purge troopers are from the Jedi Fallen Order video games
95E3506F-D533-48F4-A387-892017F9F9C5.jpeg

Tier 1
Andor
Mandalorian S1 Luke ending
Clone Wars
Bad Batch outer rim fringe level making it

Tier 2
Everything else varying degrees of mediocrity or bad

such a terrible idea to get my son into star wars from such a young age. he will not shut up about all the different types of troopers or other star wars nerd minutiae. my wife told me to look through this website “brick tactical” and get him what he wants. the mf’n minifigures are like $25 each plus all the little damn accessories add up too. gonna end up costing me a fortune 😫

There are companies that make mini figures at about a dollar a pop.

Anyone collect Star Wars cards? Either the old school ones or new era ones?

My father had entire sets from the OG era but gave them away years ago. :smh:

Wonder what (if any) value those would have now.
Tree fiddy.

Back
Top Bottom