Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’d hope so because they had a $180M budget. Plus, what else has even premiered on D+ in 2024? X-Men ‘97?:lol:
$180 is a lot for an 8 episode series. The hell did they spend it on? These aren't big name actors commanding a high price

I like Acolyte so far. It's pricey and imperfect, but at least different enough with some risk-taking.
Yeah i'm digging it. Only thing

I wish it was just one person murking jedi and living a double life, lying about it. Go full on bad guy with the protagonist. Though I think that's still possible with whoever the master is

I like that they've backed off everything Skywalker era, but I'm afraid they gonna pin themselves with some strange connections later. Whoever this Sith-esque person is, but Phantom believed they hadn't had any Sith sightings in quite a while I thought.

Iono, maybe they'll explain it really clean and be a non issue.

Kinda bummed about Trinity tho.

Ep 3 of Acolyte......decent, but I kinna don't like already doing flashbacks. Why not just start there ep 1? But no big deal overall.

The twins have no father........uh-oh....

Musta been magic fire or sum cuz that stone mountain went up like a lit match in a cotton factory. :lol:

Not sure why Mae mad at the Jedi for. Unless she blames them for her sister wanting to leave. Which......I kinda get. Jedi be cruisin the galaxy snatchin kids. Might as well fly around in a white panel van with no windows. :smh: :lol:

I keep thinkin "someone" gon cameo at some point. 100 years before Phantom........when I seen the Zabrak chick, Maul was loud in the back of my mind.

No idea where we goin but I'm curious for sure.

I feel like the group of Jedi went in there to seize the kids and things turned violent…Indara had that sly comment earlier in the episode about Jedi having the right to test the children or something along those lines…They were 💯 intending to leave with both of the girls…

I kinda hope they fuse at some point like Dragonball Z.

Either way dudes need to realize they've aged out of being the prime demo for anything, stop thinking all stories need to be made specifically for you.

you;d think those same dudes would be happy with some lesbians in their universe

back then it was a good thing when two women get together

Yooooooooooooooooooooo :wow:

This ep was flames. :pimp:

I'm gonna need a whole lotta background on ole boy. Mans flipped a dozen Jedi like he playin marbles.

Still not sure where they are goin with it but I'm hooked AF. Hope it pays off.

Is he a Ren? :nerd:

Knee jerk reaction is that’s Darth Plagueis…Doesn’t necessarily look like a Munn though…Maybe a very young Palpatine? 🤷‍♂️…Can’t remember if they confirmed his age or not…

Last edited:
Damn, Kelled that Nacca. Yeah looking forward to see who he is and how it plays out. A classic Star Wars error though adding kid (maybe pre-teen) Star Wars elements given the central theme being murder. I see why that confuses some folks. A kid friendly serial killer murder mystery is an interesting choice.

they look young but osha/mae are suppose to be 24

they were 8 when the ep3 events happened and they are at 16years later time

i mean why dont you just say who you are talking about? :lol:

if its not osha/mae who are suppose to be 24 years old on the show, then who is the preteen lead?

or if you meant when they were 8 years old in the flashback?

just dont get why not just be specific, im not trying to argue or prove you wrong, im genuinely curious

i mean why dont you just say who you are talking about? :lol:

if its not osha/mae who are suppose to be 24 years old on the show, then who is the preteen lead?

or if you meant when they were 8 years old in the flashback?

just dont get why not just be specific, im not trying to argue or prove you wrong, im genuinely curious
I'm not sure you actually even read my post. What "who" are you talking about? I didn't refer to anything that requires a "who" anywhere. Is it the underlined part? Because the word "elements" there is important.

Damn, Kelled that Nacca. Yeah looking forward to see who he is and how it plays out. A classic Star Wars error though adding kid (maybe pre-teen) Star Wars elements given the central theme being murder. I see why that confuses some folks. A kid friendly serial killer murder mystery is an interesting choice.

I'm referring to the lead's age, just the normal toy selling elements and playful score etc.

but then you replied that you are referring to the “leads age”

if its not anyone then why say that :lol:

i mean reading it now, yeah you probably meant that you’re “not referring” to it

all good

but then you replied that you are referring to the “leads age”

if its not anyone then why say that :lol:

i mean reading it now, yeah you probably meant that you’re “not referring” to it

all good
Oh I see the confusion there, left out "not", ie "not referring to age" because you brought it up.

That's awesome but if Rick Moranis didn't come back for Ghostbusters, I don't want another Spaceballs movie without him as Dark Helmet.

Back
Top Bottom