Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do I do this to myself? 🤣
20240624_233806.jpg

Holy ****!!!! :wow: :pimp:

That may not have been "the best" episode of Disney Star Wars, but that was the funnest. :wow:

What a great fight scene with insane visuals, that is literally what I have dreamt of for years.
Perfect? No, it doesn't have the classic dialogue needed to be perfect, but in terms of action/lore/intent it was right there.

Couple diff sides, create enough right side/wrong side, sprinkle in some mystery and then buzz those lightsabers a few times. :pimp:

Sith The Good Place was wreaking HAVOC! :wow:
Dude snappin necks bare hand style. :pimp: (That's MY kinda Sith) Sol cool & all, but God damn it Jedi always with the pauses. The dude a damn Sith murked your whole Jedi party and you sittin there pausin, with your rules & ****. :smh: This why I don't rock with the Jedi. The guy literally taunting you about your rules, and still you II. :stoneface:

Yet again, we tap into the Legends well for Cortosis. :pimp: I, Jedi baby.
Bad *** use of it too. Pretty sure we gonna get a Beskar/Cortosis combo at some point. Whoever it is will be Iron Man. :lol:

First 20 minutes was just greatness. Such a fun fight scene. Really well done.
Sith reveal was ok, not a huge shock, but kinda like him sayin you see me, you die. Explains how he exists without all the Jedi knowing about it.
(Although........how 7-8-9 Jedi go dead and the council doesn't look into that deeply?) Bit of a plot hole maybe, but we'll see if they explain that.
Really enjoyed this one. Hope they close strong. They did kinda struggle ending the scene, dude literally created a Jedi cabob he's that OP but couldn't escape some big fireflies....... C'mon.
Kinda like Superman wreckin everything in his path but gets hemmed up by a bald guy with a machine gun. :lol:

Still, really strong step forward. Great ep. :smokin

they need to just do a john wick style series, non stop fighting and action for like 8 episodes

could even be just a collection of vaders feats between episode 3 and 4, show us how bad*ss vader is like his short scene in rogue one

like can we get a live action of his adventure trying to get a lightsaber to bleed the crystal to make his own? thats like after order 66 so he actually have to look for surviving jedis to do so, that can be one awesome episode right there

haydens more than willing to play the part these days too so you already got vader on board

they need to just do a john wick style series, non stop fighting and action for like 8 episodes

could even be just a collection of vaders feats between episode 3 and 4, show us how bad*ss vader is like his short scene in rogue one

like can we get a live action of his adventure trying to get a lightsaber to bleed the crystal to make his own? thats like after order 66 so he actually have to look for surviving jedis to do so, that can be one awesome episode right there

haydens more than willing to play the part these days too so you already got vader on board

I've asked for well over a decade at this point.

18 year period, no name Jedi hunting, throw in some bounty hunters to mix in the Boba Fett angle that appeared in Empire, and let's go kill some Jedi.

Just wreak havoc.

Fans would gobble that **** up and ask for seconds. And Disney can't figure this **** out. :smh:

Old Republic too, while I'm bein greedy. Army of Sith, army of Jedi, army of Mando's, wind em all up and let them fight. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom