Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When he started talking about thanos I lost it

Was this a DVD deleted scene or something?

It was an improvised filibuster for an upcoming episode... I believe they'll edit it down and take bits and pieces for the episode but this is the whole thing.

why the hate for disney? one of the best film making companies in the world

because its disney. They will probably make too much stuff.

which from a business standpoint makes sense.

but as a fan, too much can get you tired quick.

I wouldnt be surprised if they made a new star wars kid friendly character and do a family spin off of him.

cant wait the jar jar binks origin movie :lol:

just dont bring back chewbacas ridiculously stupid and annoying son thats all im asking for disney...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/06/ea-acquires-star-wars-game-license

Disney is licensing out star wars games to EA. Some people hate it, but I kinda like it. Bioware already does SW games, and this means we may get a Kotor 3. The team behind dead space could revive 1313. And dice could do battlefront 3

EA is absolute garbage in handeling games. First-hand experience :smh: there is a reason why they've been voted worst company for two years in a row.
If we get a Kotor 3 it's gonna be missing important pieces that will come out in 15$ DLCs and late patches.

Disney is licensing out star wars games to EA. Some people hate it, but I kinda like it. Bioware already does SW games, and this means we may get a Kotor 3. The team behind dead space could revive 1313. And dice could do battlefront 3

EA is absolute garbage in handeling games. First-hand experience :smh: there is a reason why they've been voted worst company for two years in a row.
If we get a Kotor 3 it's gonna be missing important pieces that will come out in 15$ DLCs and late patches.

I guess thats where im different. 15 isnt really anything to me. Im in it for good games. EA puts out good games for all the flack that they get. I dont think theres another big studio out there that could take on the task EA is doing. They have quality RPG, FPS, and third person franchise makers all ready to go in making games. WHo else could provide that? Ubi? Activision?

I guess thats where im different. 15 isnt really anything to me. Im in it for good games. EA puts out good games for all the flack that they get. I dont think theres another big studio out there that could take on the task EA is doing. They have quality RPG, FPS, and third person franchise makers all ready to go in making games. WHo else could provide that? Ubi? Activision?

I def feel you on their roster...it's quite strong. I would've just liked it if Bioware weren't acquired by EA :lol:. Mass effect 3 and Sim City are recent memories that leave me with bitter feelings :\
Here's to Kotor 3 brotha *e-high five*

Episode VII to film in the UK, as they usually do.

Castings should start happening sometime soon, then we will start to get a feel for where we are timeline wise. (Plot hints, stories, villians, etc)

Star Wars Rebels, a new animated show has begun, set between episodes III-IV (the missing 18 years while Luke-Leia grew up)

Hopefully, that means some Vader. And maybe that will get all the kiddiness out of the movies if they can pour it into animated features.

That doesn't surprise me at all. Glad to have him back of course.

At some point, I don't know when. 2018, 2020, 2025, someday, before I die, I hope Disney gives us a Sith planet storyline. We seen all the 1-2 Sith, no more, no less ******** the movies have used, and I assume someday they will do The Rule of Two Bane era stuff, but in time, I hope someone takes on the challenge of a planet full of Sith. The funness that would ensue would please me tremendously.

Please let it happen for me someday Disney. Let the books guide you, let the possibilities spill out.

Planet of Sith, mix with Jedi, shake, and serve chilled. :pimp:

Finished the 8th book in the 9 book series "Fate of the Jedi" set about 40-45 years after Star Wars ep IV. (35ish after Jedi)

This storyline is nothing short of incredible, and we would be very, very, lucky to get something of this quality in the movieverse someday.

Sith daughters, and Jedi sons, Sith and Jedi Masters working together, and fighting each other. Hunting a force more powerful than anything seen yet in the Star Wars universe. The usual Political threads that weave in and out of all Star Wars lore. Mandos and Jedi and courts and all of it leading up to a massive matchup to basically finish out the story we've all basically known since 77 first went on screen. :pimp:

Last book is like 550 pages paperback. :lol: Probably the thickest I've read in this series, and I've read damn near all of them. 75-80 of them so far.

We need at least some of these themes to make it onscreen. If they ditch the books entirely, we all lose. Nothing they come up with will beat what's in print already.

They aren't going to follow the books. Best case scenario they keep everything before episode 1. An adoption of Darth Plaguies would be absolutely amazing.

Meanwhile we should finally be getting some real info about the movie this weekend :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Slow goings on in this thread... Some news...

http://www.slashfilm.com/rumor-saoirse-ronan-circling-star-wars-episode-vii/

Rumor: Saoirse Ronan Circling ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’
Posted on Wednesday, September 18th, 2013 by Angie Han

View media item 583822
Another day, another Star Wars rumor. Unlike the talk about Benedict Cumberbatch and Jonathan Rhys Meyers, however, this one involves someone who’s never worked with J.J. Abrams before.

According to a new report, Saoirse Ronan has read for a role in Episode VII. “Has read for” is a long way off from “finalized a deal for,” but personally, I’d love to see this one pan out. Hit the jump for more details on her potential casting — as well as the latest update to the Cumberbatch story.

Word of Ronan’s potential casting comes from Latino Review, who have reported several Episode VII casting rumors already. None of them have been confirmed as fact at this point, but none have been definitively proven false, either. Disney’s just not ready to give away anything yet.

Interestingly, their sources reveal that Episode VII will include a female villain — an interesting change of pace for what’s so far been a very male-centric series. However, it’s unclear whether Ronan went in for that role or another one.

The casting of Ronan would make some sense. She’s no stranger to action, having starred in Hanna, The Host, and Violet & Daisy over the past few years. She recently wrapped Wes Anderson’s The Grand Budapest Hotel and Ryan Gosling’s directorial debut How to Catch a Monster, but has a gap in her schedule now since she turned down Avengers: Age of Ultron. If the Star Wars talk is true, though, she may get her chance to work with Disney yet.

Meanwhile, the site also warns readers not to believe Cumberbatch’s lies. Despite those fervent denials, they say, he’s appearing not just in Episode VII but Episodes VIII and IX as well.

For what it’s worth, Cumberbatch has been pretty firm about shooting down those Episode VII rumors. But then, as his role in Star Trek Into Darkness proved, he’s not above lying to the press.

Cumberbatch as the main villian would be cool. Hes bad ***.

That chick im not too familiar but she gonna be a villian?

Guess that leaves miley cyrus or selena gomez as the main female good guy lol

Cumberbatch would be cool but he doesn't necessarily have to be the villain. He was outstanding in Star Trek but playing something similar in Episode 7 might be too familiar.

I'd be cool with seeing some old cast members from previous JJ Abrams shows. A lot of them have popped up in small parts in his feature films.

Also is there a reason why Latino Review is the source of all these rumors?

Man Disney is really starting to piss me off with this. Episode 7 was announced almost a year ago and we know absolutely nothing other than it takes place after 6. Just found out about Batman Vs Superman and that already has a cast, along with Avengers 2. No reason they can't get us simple plot details or announce returning cast members.

Cumberbatch as the main villian would be cool. Hes bad ***.

That chick im not too familiar but she gonna be a villian?

Guess that leaves miley cyrus or selena gomez as the main female good guy lol

She was the main character in... Hanna and the lovely bones. She's a pretty good actress. Whedon wanted her for the Scarlet Witch too I think.

If she is indeed the one, she's Jaina.

19-20 years old, already has shown toughness in movies like Hanna and The Host, she could absolutely be Jaina

And that, will make her a ginormous star, if that's the role she gets.

If Cummberbach and Ronan are cast, they are off to a good start.

Back
Top Bottom