Boba Fett v Caedus

Rebuilt Jedi Order

Thrawn

Abeloth

Planet of the Sith

Talon Karrde

Vong

Maaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn :smh:

We need to see an adaptation of Legacy. Seeing Jaina vs Jacen would be AMAZING. Likely more emotional than Vader vs Obi Wan. Seeing some of Jacens powers too :x dude was the most skilled Jedi in history.

Seeing Plagueis would be awesome too. I advise anyone who likes star wars to read that book.
Had me watching Episode one to see if I could find him in certain scenes

I hope we see him in these new movies. Lucas was very very involved with the Darth Plagueis book. Don't think he would involve himself with it for no reason.

Last edited:
Plagueis and Bane and even Outbound Flight would be fun stories to go back too. (Outbound Flight obviously would be difficult, may involve change there)

Jedi/Sith wars, etc.

Hell, if they really want to do something, bring back Darth Maul prequel type stuff.

I'd like to see them do a movie on Bane too. Could do an entire trilogy on him destroying the brotherhood / creating his order. A Nomi Sunrider movie would be dope too.

Star Wars editor Shelly Shapiro .....

What kinds of things can we look forward to in the world of Star Wars fiction?

We’ve got the excitement of a whole new Star Wars future unfolding as information about the new movies rolls out, and I anticipate that we will be brimming over with ideas for new fiction tying in to the new continuity [/SIZE=6]both of Episodes VII, VIII, and IX, and of the standalone movies that have been announced . Not to mention the new upcoming REBELS animated series. So lots more novels, more series, more original ebooks and stories…

Take from that what you will....

Last edited:
Making of Return of the Jedi book is out... Not sure for how long, but Amazon is selling the hardcover for 40% off it's $85 cover price making it $51. JW Rinzler's Making of Star Wars & Empire are great books to have too.

Amazon product ASIN 0345511468

I'd like to see them do a movie on Bane too. Could do an entire trilogy on him destroying the brotherhood / creating his order. A Nomi Sunrider movie would be dope too.

I just finished Apocalypse last week. Man.......I dunno.

I'm not sure they could even get Abeloth or the story as awesome as I would want. The stuff in that book/series is freaking INSANE. Pool of Knowledge, Flow Walking, Force Walking, spirits, unnamed Sith, Ship.......ugh.

I want someone to try, I'm just not sure anything could live up to my hopes. Peter Jackson maybe. :lol:

I'm not sure they could even get Abeloth or the story as awesome as I would want. The stuff in that book/series is freaking INSANE. Pool of Knowledge, Flow Walking, Force Walking, spirits, unnamed Sith, Ship.......ugh.

I want someone to try, I'm just not sure anything could live up to my hopes. Peter Jackson maybe. :lol:

Yep. Would be crazy. The lost tribe was a joke :lol: But Abeloth :wow:

Lost Tribe? Vestara's planet? You didn't like their storyline? They were surely underused, but I liked the idea of the planet of Sith. And really liked Vestara and her storyline.

Lost Tribe? Vestara's planet? You didn't like their storyline? They were surely underused, but I liked the idea of the planet of Sith. And really liked Vestara and her storyline.

Nah I loved them. I mean they were a joke as a threat to the Jedi. They were literally petrified of Luke :lol: I'd hate to see what Jacen would've done to them. Completely gave into Abeloths will :smh: Sidious, Revan, Ragnos would've never done that. Vestara was the only one worth something, and that's why she's pretty much the only one still alive :lol:

I hope in the next books they explore more of the Throne of Balance. That's probably the most interesting concept in Star Wars since Episode 5.

Honestly the books end at the perfect time for the films to step in and pick up the story.

I've been looking, are there any novels coming after Apocalypse? All I can find are comics, Cade Skywalker etc. I'm thinkin this is it for this group, Jaina, Ben, Allana, Jag, Vestara etc.

I've been looking, are there any novels coming after Apocalypse? All I can find are comics, Cade Skywalker etc. I'm thinkin this is it for this group, Jaina, Ben, Allana, Jag, Vestara etc.

There's a book called Crucible that's supposed to be a send off for Luke, Leia and Han. Came out in July.

So George Lucas's son did an interview saying that his father and JJ are constantly talking about the sequel trilogy. He also admitted that he knows what's going to happen in Episode 7, mentioned a "hypothetical scene where Han teaches his son how to pilot the Falcon........
sp_1012_08_m4.jpg

Funny part about it, Jaina ends up the best pilot of all of them.

Either way, if that small hint is true, they're on the right track. Even if they change the names and all that other kill the cannon crap everyone is hoping for. :lol:

Either way, if that small hint is true, they're on the right track. Even if they change the names and all that other kill the cannon crap everyone is hoping for. :lol:

First thing I thought too. Jaina probably didn't need to be taught :lol: Man I can't wait for these movies. I'm having at least one dream centered around episode 7 a week :lol: :smh:

First thing I thought too. Jaina probably didn't need to be taught :lol: Man I can't wait for these movies. I'm having at least one dream centered around episode 7 a week :lol: :smh:

Oh well damn. Here I thought I was alone in this world. :lol:

I'm tryna see this movie where Jaina and Fett work out together. :lol: :pimp:

Then on to Caedus.

And I want to see how Anakin goes. His future was brighter than both of his siblings.

And then Ben. The one with two force strong parents, who theoretically should be even MORE powerful than the Solo's. :smh:

This **** has to be on a damn screen someday. Disney has to be smart enough to see that. They better have Mickey reading every damn one of those books to see what could be done. They can still add and subtract stuff, I never said they couldn't, but they have to get some basics in. The stuff I have pointed out, is basic necessities.

Nah you're definitely not. Star Wars is my favorite intellectual property period. I think we'll see Jacen and Jaina in 7. Obviously with different plot lines. Don't think Anakin or Ben will pop up tho.

I swear I'll walk out the theater if they make Jacen go dark. That still makes no sense to me :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom