Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just watched "Attack the Block". John Boyega is the truth. Even more hyped for TFA now. :nthat:

i just recently watched it too. Boyega :pimp: Dude seems like a cool guy and I wanna be bros with him.

Also been rewatching JJ Abrams flicks to hold me over too lol. I literally enjoy all his movies, yes including Super 8 & Into Darkness.

One more month, one more month guise.

I wanna say this one came out in 2010. eBay is realistically your only bet nowadays if that's the one you want.

I really recommend the Luke Black Series one though. That's out "everywhere" right now.

Thanks. I guess i was trying to find outnof thos was onlynsold online or whej it was released could it be purchased at toys r us or target or something?

Honestly, I never even saw the Obi Wan one in stores...at all.

Does anybody have the Vader lightsaber? How bright is it in comparison

Here's my og Vader saber compared to the latest BS version. They're about equal in terms of brightness, IMO.

View media item 1789458

For those who collect Black Series and missed out on these at retail(such as myself), Hasbrotoyshop has IG-88 and Boushh in stock, and if you enter Save20(today is the last day), you save 20% and get free shipping.

IG-88:
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/b1117as00--1

Boushh:
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/b1118as00--1

@monstar The promo code above gets you 20% any of the BS lightsabers available too.

Well guess I'll get the Luke one since the Vader is out of stock. I can use the 20% off in that

Do you guys think a character from the Rebels series will be in Rogue One? Idk if this has been brought up, but since the film and the show both take place before Ep. IV then why not, right?

Are they any rumors to that?

Do you guys think a character from the Rebels series will be in Rogue One? Idk if this has been brought up, but since the film and the show both take place before Ep. IV then why not, right?

Are they any rumors to that?

The only rumor I've ever heard, and this was over the summer, was that Felicity Jones was seen on set in Mandalorian armor and could possibly be playing Sabine Wren. I'd be 100% behind that but I also know to take that rumor with a huge grain of salt.

Last edited:

Good looks and repped! There are not many Walgreens in my area so this is clutch. I went to the nearest Walgreens to me this past weekend and they still had their entire first wave case. The 2 Kylos, Finn, Rey, and Chewbacca if anyone is looking for those.

I actually won last years Darth Vader on eBay for $25 and received it in the mail last week. First time paying over retail for the Black Series figures but I really wanted him. It will be interesting to compare the two when I receive this years.

Also, my roommate surprised me with a Prototype Boba Fett as my birthday gift this past Saturday :pimp: He's not big into Star Wars but noticed I had been buying a lot of these figures and setting them up in our living room :lol: He said he was going to get me the regular Boba Fett but he was $70 on eBay. Hopefully he didn't overpay for the Prototype since I've been watching a lot of auctions for Darth Maul, Boba Fett, and Prototype Boba Fett. Market prices seem to be ~$80-100 for Darth Maul, $40-60 for Boba Fett, and $30-40 for Prototype Boba Fett.

Darth Maul, Boba Fett, and Kylo Ren Starkiller Base are all I need for my collection now. Gonna have to just suck it up and pay the premium for Darth Maul and Boba Fett. Then, hopefully, I have some luck at K Mart.

I can guarantee you that Vader will have a big presence in Rogue One but that's stating the obvious.

As for any other character? Not sure but its more than likely someone will show...

What character do you want to see depending on how Rebels shapes up going into next season?
I'm intrigued with Kanan and Ezra's storyline. Simply because I thought the only remaining Jedi's before Ep. IV was Obi-Wan and Yoda.

So it would be neat if they had him show up in the film...But I know there may not be any association from the movie and the show.

^ Ay man, the mom and pop video store by my childhood home used to get real mad if you tried returning tapes that weren't rewound :smh: the least you could do is rewind the tape for the next person :nerd:

Yeah I had the separate tape rewinder at home for that very purpose :pimp:

Last edited:
Damn we had the regular black one. Pretty funny to think we had this single purpose device plugged into a wall socket for one function lol.

If any of the Rebels are put into Rogue One i hope its limited to a name drop. I like that there's really no jedi showing up in the movie (as far as we know) and we get to see Star Wars from the soldier's point of view.

Back
Top Bottom