Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Death Star was a planet, basically. Had bars, living quarters, offices, etc.
Translation for NT = There were yambs had on the Death Star
the empire doesnt employ women tho 
nerd.gif

What's a good site for Force Awakens tees?

I forgot the site but there was one that someone posted with all 4 Sith Lords

either Jay Pesoz or RFX posted it

Last edited:
Probably one of the rarest ones. I posted up a pic of mine during the summer on IG and got so many DM's asking to buy it.

View media item 1787138

well that sucks.

I just sold my Darth Maul dual lightsaber to a friend (he actually bought it for more that i would have given it to him for - he said i was already giving him a good deal! LOL)

and i wanted to buy another lightsaber and have always wanted obi-wans since i saw the hilt on TPM....

is around $300 a reasonable price to buy it?

Anyway... are you selling???? :lol:

Last edited:
Probably one of the rarest ones. I posted up a pic of mine during the summer on IG and got so many DM's asking to buy it.

View media item 1787138

well that sucks.

I just sold my Darth Maul dual lightsaber to a friend (he actually bought it for more that i would have given it to him for - he said i was already giving him a good deal! LOL)

and i wanted to buy another lightsaber and have always wanted obi-wans since i saw the hilt on TPM....

is around $300 a reasonable price to buy it?

Anyway... are you selling???? :lol:

I sold mine for $500 over the summer :lol:

I originally bought it for retail ($120) and it wasn't until this past summer that I saw these were going for $500+. No way anybody should be paying that much for these, but if the $300 won't sting you, then I'd say jump on that deal because I doubt you'll ever find it for less than that.

might as well try ultra sabers on etsy...it takes awhile to receive what you order but the quality is better iirc. the sound and brightness is much better.

i really hope they make an animated series or animated movie trilogy that covers the past 30 years after rotj

would be dope to see an expanded story and seeing the old gang again in their prime

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom