Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any of you guys pick up Battlefront yesterday?

I did after work and got addicted to Fighter Squadron mode...love flying the Interceptor :pimp:

I'll be on Live some nights if anyone wants to add me and run: jkirsh27
Squadron mode is one of my favorites and surprise hits. All about it on PSN

In the launch bay at Disneyland they had lukes/anakins lightsaber prop. The description said it was found at cloud city
Yeah, I read that too. But again, the chances that it was found and winds up in the hands of someone in relation/connection to Luke is pretty insane lol.

I want to see the characters find these items in the film and not read them. I feel like it would be important to see some key moments that have happened in between ROTJ and TFA.

Was this posted? Ignore it if it was. I aint gonna try embedding somebody else can

George Lucas Explains Why He No Longer Wants to Direct ‘Star Wars’

"You go to make a movie and all you do is get criticized, and people try to make decisions about what you’re going to do before you do it,”
“Y’know, it’s not much fun, and you can’t experiment; you can’t do anything. You have to do it a certain way. I don’t like that, I never did. I started out in experimental films, and I want to go back to experimental films, but of course no one wants to see experimental films.”
The Q&A, which features a cameo from J.J. Abrams, also includes Lucas’ advice to future “Star Wars” filmmakers and his questions and concerns about the franchise. “I’m curious that the Force doesn’t get muddled into a bunch of garbally-****,” said the man who introduced midi-chlorians.

Thank God. :pimp:

Sorry, but you can't just whisk all his crap away with "people won't let me do what I want to do" Screw that. He royally screwed the pooch and wants to blame US for it. Naw.

I am truly sorry he feels bitter about his franchise, and that he alienated his fanbase, and we "pick on him" and what not, but he wasn't experimenting at all, he was ******* up his previous work, point blank.

Thank God. :pimp:

Sorry, but you can't just whisk all his crap away with "people won't let me do what I want to do" Screw that. He royally screwed the pooch and wants to blame US for it. Naw.

I am truly sorry he feels bitter about his franchise, and that he alienated his fanbase, and we "pick on him" and what not, but he wasn't experimenting at all, he was ******* up his previous work, point blank.
:rofl: :lol:

HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
pimp.gif

eek.gif
That trooper with the lightsaber beater.

Looks like another in this thread got his vader already, was surprised to see it arrive considering it just shipped yesterday. not sure if im a big fan of it, cape looks huge inside the box
View media item 1793156

Last edited:
It's great that they finally got back to having the members of the empire actually pose a threat

Prequel battle droids were useless. Anyone with a lightsaber was basically Barry bonds in a piñata store

Back
Top Bottom