Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My only fear in this movie is in all the previews.....

Finn, with that blue saber. Terrified. Shaking. Clueless. Just brave.

And Kylo Ren comin at him, ferocious. How the hell Finn gonna survive that? And not be hokey?

That is the only thing I've seen that worries me. Everything else looks fantastic.

ALMOST THERE :pimp:

thinking if i should watch it alone on thursday 12am.. but having to wake up after 5hrs after work will ba a pain in the ****

but it should be worth right? right? right?

ALMOST THERE
pimp.gif

thinking if i should watch it alone on thursday 12am.. but having to wake up after 5hrs after work will ba a pain in the ****

no earlier screenings?

im watching thursday at 7:15

ALMOST THERE
pimp.gif

Yes because you can say you went to opening night for the most hyped movie of all time

Then catch up on sleep Friday night and rewatch again with your friends/fam 
smile.gif

no earlier screenings?

im watching thursday at 7:15

earliest over here is Wednesday at 11:55 PM. basically the first screening over here.

i even talked to the guys at cinema asking for the poster and they say they'd give it to me for free right after they run the film in the cinemas

omg I'm ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets hope we all get decent seats for the show. Good luck to all. Hopefully no one gets trampled on

tumblr_m25pybfY271ro7t5to1_500.gif

Last edited:
If you boiled the prequels down to 2 minutes, they're not that bad 

Premise was dope, just sorta ruined by bad filmmaking. Like George thought visuals alone makes a good movie. Bad acting, bad storytelling, horrible scene transition, poor human-cgi interaction (so obvious and unnatural), way too much green screen, hokey writing, Anakins progression was not well done (partially due to the actor being unable to pull off anything emotional) etc etc. only nostalgia carried those films. Clone wars and rebels do a much better job telling prequel stories. To go from clones Anakin to the movies was painful. That jar jar twist would've helped a lot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom