See ya'll thursday night after the movie 
pimp.gif

Visual Dictionary leaked

Why the hell did I read the Kylo Ren page smh

I'm usually cool with spoilers but It's gone too far lol

Visual Dictionary leaked

There's nothing in there that anyone who's even dabbled in the (now non-canonical) expanded universe didn't expect. It's nice to see that we're getting similar stories from the EU. My hope for a Mara Jade type character still exists

Started the cycle this weekend and regretting not going through the "machete" version.

The Phantom Menace :x :x :x

View media item 1825054
Just got a notification that this is arriving today. Loved the Tie Fighter Pilot inspiration.

Also, finished the prequels last night. Now on to the good stuff (Despecialized Editions :pimp:).

Had a friend of mine that has never seen SW and the order she watched them in was. I, IV, II, III, and has not seen V or VI yet. I urged her to watch them in theatrical release order. She told me she has regrets now :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
tip toeing around this thread

im afraid I have already seen/skimmed over the spoilers to know what they are :smh:

because some dont know how to put info in a spoiler correctly

Last edited:
Sitting here, not clicking on any spoilers and they're just staring at me, saying:

Visual Dictionary leaked

There's nothing in there that anyone who's even dabbled in the (now non-canonical) expanded universe didn't expect. It's nice to see that we're getting similar stories from the EU. My hope for a Mara Jade type character still exists
i know but it's different when you find out it's 100% confirmed

i'm not reading **** but just came in for a coupon code to get a lightsaber off of hasbro toyshop. hope everyone gets to watch it thursday night or friday some time.

I keep coming back in this thread. lol.

Same. I tried not to post any more since I said I was out, to make it seem like I was really out. But I been in it :rofl: It's too lit! Still avoiding spoilers and since my tickets are Sunday I will definitely not be in here past Wednesday night.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom