Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was this posted?

Is John Simon, the critic, still alive?
nerd.gif
He must've been ecstatic when the prequels got bashed and must be loathing this release.

I understand only a few of his critiques but even then they're extremely critical.
He's still alive at 90 years old and he still writes reviews, mostly theatre reviews.

Yeah they will be in full battle mode. I remember midnight showing of Phantom Menace. Crazy. I cant wear my helmet though. They wont allow them at Cinemark at least. I can understand why. Its a different way of life now.

I've never went to a very first showing of something this big before..  i went to see ep1, 2,and 3, the following week

i wonder how crazy this theater is gonna be 

i remember i went to the 1990 TMNT premier...joint sold out....had to go see Driving Miss Daisy as everything else also sold out before I could get a ticket! :smh:

joint wasn't that bad tho :\ and i did see tmnt soon after
i'm just wondering if people are really gonna be in costumes and all that :lol:    

There's a ton of 501st events at premieres all across the country. I didn't bother to participate in the one by me since Boba Fett isn't in the movie :lol:

hasbro sold out of the force fx lightsabers and there's no place online i can find them for 150 or less. sucks but i had a lot of time and couldn't pull the trigger.:smh:

any word on a new wave coming out? i really wanted darth vaders but it was always sold out.

The biggest premieres I've gone to were the midnight showings to the final Harry Potter movie and The Dark Knight Rises.

I'd say Harry Potter was crazier because I watched it in Downtown Berkeley and Harry Potter is beloved in that area. There were street battles between Wizards/Witches and Death Eaters. Pretty entertaining while waiting in line.

Now this is a 7 PM showing I am going to on Thursday with assigned seating for the the first time so I am not sure how different the environment will be without lines around the block. I am just expecting the unexpected and going to try and enjoy this. I did not do midnights for any of the prequels.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to the Friday morning showing. I can't deal with the chaos of the Thursday night screening

What live stream?

*edit* nvm found it.

But Lucasfilm inviting all those that were camping out to the premiere and after party tho :smokin

Last edited:
She looked at his avatar and his last name and gave it that Hispanic pronounciation.

Back
Top Bottom