Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spoilers are flying everywhere on Reddit / IMDB. Guess those rumors I read a while ago are right.
Even though I've kept up with the leaks since day one I can't bring myself to look up the spoilers. Gotta hold out till Thursday night

Last edited:
I don't know how yall can deal with midnight showings for something like this.

At this point I'm totally fine with not seeing this at peak hrs where you know it'll be packed. I'll wait til Mon. if I have to.

I keep clicking on this thread out of habit and half way through scrolling I realise its way to dangerous in here 
laugh.gif

peace out until thursday night 

I keep clicking on this thread out of habit and half way through scrolling I realise its way to dangerous in here :lol:

peace out until thursday night 

Honestly, me too. And I'm usually the type to not let spoilers bother me as I like to know everything. But for this movie, I can wait 48 more hours. :lol:

brb, guys...see you Thursday night at around 10pm

A lot of the people at the premiere have tweeted that it's one of the best in the saga.

The hype is real!!

With that said. I'll be out of this thread until Thursday.

May the force be with you all.

Last edited:
Watched the premier last night, those interviews were great. Carrie Fisher and Oscar Isaac were lit haha

So far I'm going Thursday night IMAX 3D and Friday night 2D

Watching the original trilogy all day Thursday. CANNOT WAIT.

I'm out, been good the last couple months staying away from spoilers.

Walter..

Anyone catching a late late showing...there's a slot at 2:30am not sure if i should...got to work at 8am lmao

View media item 1829201

I was able to get my ticket for a late Friday night 11:20pm showing and don't have to sit all the way up front in the first 5 rows of the theater.It's for the IMAX showing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom