Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope this is getting the praise because its really good and not because it's one of those breathe of fresh air type situations.

local news just said a man in a chewbacca costume tried to run over his family and hes at large. come on grizz its not that serious

:lol: @ that last major spoiler.

That's like an actual movie spoiler.

Adam Driver does actually look like he can be Han Solo's son in this a bit. If you think of Ford when he was younger.

Last edited:
+130 unread posts later... I am now ready to talk about the movie!!! 

I NEED to talk about the movie!!! 

I NEED TO DEBRIEF.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's what I'm doing right now... researching characters... 
laugh.gif

I was browsing IG and some dude had a spoiler just posted randomly in a Spurs photo :smh:

I hate the Internet but I should have known better.

SMH... I would have been sooo pissed if I had unintentionally read some of the spoilers cuz of some asshat who decided to spoil it just cuz "they could".  Just go dark for the next few hours, cuz for sure more and more are gonna pop up on the web.  

Last edited:
I was browsing IG and some dude had a spoiler just posted randomly in a Spurs photo :smh:

I hate the Internet but I should have known better.

What's worse is the people who screenshot the spoiler and write a whole rant about it underneath. Like dude, blur that **** out tho :smh:

Yeah. I'm going dark until I see it later this evening. God speed and hope all of you enjoy; also, be safe out there.

Real quick tho jaypesoz jaypesoz , was that the HT Kylo Ren you posted. It looks :pimp:

I have mine on PO and can't wait to get it :smile:

Last edited:
Might as well stop complaining about spoilers.

Don't want to be spoiled? Completely seclude yourself from humanity. If you surfing the web on completely unrelated sites it don't matter. There can be spoilers anywhere.

Yeah. I'm going dark until I see it later this evening. God speed and hope all of you enjoy; also, be safe out there.

Real quick tho jaypesoz jaypesoz , was that the HT Kylo Ren you posted. It looks :pimp:

I have mine on PO and can't wait to get it :smile:

Yezzir. And as "basic" as this figure looks, the overall figure and detail is absolutely :wow:

Last edited:
Sweet :pimp:

Did you PO that Captain Phasma?

Also, are you aware of any place where I could find the Han and Chewy?

Sweet :pimp:

Did you PO that Captain Phasma?

Also, are you aware of any place where I could find the Han and Chewy?

You know it,lol

As far as Han & Chewy, I'll keep an eye out. I had no idea they were sold out until I just checked the usual e-tailers just now. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom