Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finn's love interest is being cast for Episode VIII

he's not gonna end up with Rey :lol

there is a disturbing amount of Finn & Poe fan fict floating around

Will Finn be the same weak character in the next two films?
Depending on when he wakes up, I assume he'll have a robot spine and join the resistance. He'll either learn from Poe and be a dope pilot or become an expert with weapons and shooting the blaster.

That's if after he wakes up the first thing he doesn't do is try to go after Rey and try to just be with her
laugh.gif
The simp in him is strong.
he will def join the resistance, the moment where he reunites with Rey will be so epic 
laugh.gif

small detail in the movie that I picked up, when finn and rey are outside running to catch up to han in the large room where he dies, you see that rey is wearing Finn's jacket because Finn is a gentleman

when the reunite on starkiller base and he has the biggest smile when they hug 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

you cant help but root and feel happy for the guy 

he's not gonna end up with Rey
laugh.gif

there is a disturbing amount of Finn & Poe fan fict floating around
what if finn finds a new woman and rey's jealousy turns her to the darkside? 
nerd.gif

CW presents: starwars ep 8

Last edited:
good movie if you're not new to the franchise

a GREAT movie if this is your first

too predictable
but i loved having a new star wars movie

great action

I could watch an entire spinoff movie of Finn and Poe getting into adventures.

Last edited:

That's a rumor. He might not end up with anyone...

laugh.gif
it's going to be a new girl or rey

no way he ends up with no one

I'm actually hoping its the new girl, rey has too much going on with her jedi training to spend 15-20 minutes of screen time on a love story 

They need to get my dude an asian chick 

Finns love interest was just a rumor before the movie was actually out and people thought he and Rey would be more buddy buddy. Not Finn being into her right away

Finns love interest was just a rumor before the movie was actually out and people thought he and Rey would be more buddy buddy. Not Finn being into her right away
I think finn just crushes a lot. A girl looks at him like that for the first time in his life and he was all in, prior to that he has only dealt with phasma who is NT thick. 

I can see him falling for another cute girl if introduced in ep 8. I want to see Poe and BB8 as his wingmen.

I'll say one of my biggest surprises was how much I loved BB-8. I figured it was just clear attempt of "We need a new droid, we need to sell toys, so here is this new character".

But man.. he was awesome. I don't know if it's blasphemy or not, but I kind of liked him a little better than Artoo. I was never a huge fan of R2-D2, I get it, he was cute and funny and had his moments, but for whatever reason, I never really loved him. But BB-8, on the other hand, I was a big big fan of. 

laugh.gif
That'd be cold blooded.

Hollywood stays friend - zoning the nice guys. Smh

Just let the nice guys get the w, one time man
Hollywood still has qualms about interracial relationships and won't risk Finn + Rey. It's a shame, really.

Don't be surprised if Finn's new chick is dark-skinned. Poe + Rey will be the end all.

@Osh Kosh Bosh -- thoughts?

Last edited:

I'll say one of my biggest surprises was how much I loved BB-8. I figured it was just clear attempt of "We need a new droid, we need to sell toys, so here is this new character".

But man.. he was awesome. I don't know if it's blasphemy or not, but I kind of liked him a little better than Artoo. I was never a huge fan of R2-D2, I get it, he was cute and funny and had his moments, but for whatever reason, I never really loved him. But BB-8, on the other hand, I was a big big fan of. 
everything about BB8 was perfect

the personality

the humor

the way he moved

the way he looked

how he was loyal to his friends

this team understands that character makes a droid likeable, not being a superhero like R2 in the prequels 

laugh.gif
That'd be cold blooded.

Hollywood stays friend - zoning the nice guys. Smh

Just let the nice guys get the w, one time man
Hollywood still has qualms about interracial relationships and won't risk Finn + Rey .

Don't be surprised if Finn's new chick is dark-skinned. Poe + Rey will be the end all.

@Osh Kosh Bosh -- thoughts?
if finn doesnt get rey in the end, rey is staying single (like luke)

having her end up with poe would really annoy me

Don't get me wrong, Artoo was awesome as well in the originals. I rewatched A New Hope tonight (the Despecialized Edition) and R2 is a great character, I just liked BB-8 more. Maybe because they jumped RIGHT into his loyalty as his biggest character trait, so you liked him instantly. Then when he got with Finn, you saw how funny he was and that whole exchange with the thumbs up (or middle finger according to reddit) was just great.

Back
Top Bottom