Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes my IMAX is showing it 70mm 2D!

I'm going to catch a couple of showings on K street as well, I just got a spot a couple of blocks away. Going opening night in the Bay Area with some friends but all other showings I go to will most likely be that IMAX. Let me now if you wanna link up for a showing man.

Ready 
smokin.gif

my spot is giving us 2d this time , but that showing isn't till 10 

Picked these two up at Target today.

View media item 2241377
Also found an extra Ahsoka I grabbed if anyone needs. Saw some light sabers again for the first time since last year. A Vader and two green Luke's at the target I went to.

Not sure if anyone has kids or likes playing Disney Infinity themselves, but the starter kit for Disney Infinity 3.0 (Star Wars version of the game) is $10 today at Toys R' Us. Used to be $65.

All playsets (extra missions with new characters) are $10.

Individual characters are buy 1, get 3 free. My kids got all of this for $65 and saved $195. 14 Characters and 3 playsets total.

View media item 2241390View media item 2241392View media item 2241393View media item 2241394View media item 2241395View media item 2241396View media item 2241397View media item 2241398View media item 2241399View media item 2241400
View media item 2241413

Last edited:
Picked up Jango and Kylo black series for 12.50 each.

Need that Revan. And hopefully someday a Boba.

Tonight's Rebels Episode...

grin.gif
 Definition of a filler episode. Feels like it's taking forever to get back to the main storyline...

Tonight's Rebels Episode...

>D  Definition of a filler episode. Feels like it's taking forever to get back to the main storyline...

Damn, haven't watched it yet but

Other than the season opener and last week's episode, it's been the same cut & paste rescue/get supplies episode and this whole season feels mostly filler. The two things that had me excited for this season were Thrawn and more Sabine/Mandalorian backstory and since we're just about at the halfway mark, I've been pretty let down so far.

Yup. I def need to get that poster. Felicity bae got kind of a round face. Da diversity in that crew though. :smokin

Few more weeks until Rogue One. Jyn is Rey's mother. No other reason to tell this story and to dive into this random rebel's backstory other than that. There's so many other stories that could've been told that had no tie in to the saga series. Why does an audience need to know or care about the rebel's who delivered the death star plans to the rebel alliance?

I thought the scarif was Walmart exclusive?

I think it a different variation of the trooper.

Picked these two up at Target today.

View media item 2241377
Also found an extra Ahsoka I grabbed if anyone needs. Saw some light sabers again for the first time since last year. A Vader and two green Luke's at the target I went to.

I too came across three Vader lightsabers. Couldn't pull the trigger though, I know I'd regret it and it would just sit there. Did pick up one of the new Unicef Force For Change Shirts though that they had. No luck with Krennic, 3PO or the Trooper |I Hopefully they will pop up on Amazon for retail soon. I never find what I want at Target.

Is that a serious question?
Very serious.
Don't mind him, he's been on this bull **** for a year now.
laugh.gif
CP, as our resident Star Wars encyclopedia, you know better than anyone else how many outside stories could've been told. There's so much inspiration that could've been drawn from the EU for anthology films, why is something insignificant like "who delivered the plans of the death star?" being made into a full film? It honestly makes no sense to me. Only way it makes sense is if one of the characters that delivered the plans plays a larger role in the saga. We could've gotten an anthology film about what happened after the battle on endor, but the plans to deathstar?? The empire rebuilt it. C'mon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom