Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's your point exactly, because it's obvious to me that they don't view the spinoff movies with the same importance and esteem. Your think Gareth Edwards is being tapped to shoot a trilogy film? Oh and btw, they went over his head too even on Rogue One. Bringing in writers, extensive reshoots, ect. Kennedy is a control freak bro

The film, in it's entirety, was a huge risk. The whole idea slash project.

And they nailed it.

Everytime I rewatch Rogue One, the more I think of it as a below average movie. Visuals were on point, but everything after that was not good imo.

Hope the Han Solo movie isn't the same.

Everytime I rewatch Rogue One, the more I think of it as a below average movie. Visuals were on point, but everything after that was not good imo.

This...

I’ve watched 3 times now and I’m finally done with it...Just like you said, everything outside the visuals of the film was just meh...

Hascon Captain Rex came in today.
image1.JPG

when does the demo release?

is the elite trooper deluxe version worth it? its $80.. I cant find a pre-order for the basic version so not sure what the price difference is

Last edited:
finally downloaded the beta lets see how this goes

really wish they would have let you choose gender for lead character in story mode or atleast make them twins.

DL'ed the beta and played a few matches last night. One thing for sure is the Battle Droids are hard to focus in on, had me shooting all over the place trying to lock on. The in-depth classes were definitely nice though.

Back
Top Bottom