Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I totally missed the boat on this Porgs hype.

Then again, I'm not sure if people today are just trolling they're big Jar-Jar fans or it's just another boat I missed, but the joke's getting tiring too:lol:

http://www.starwars.com/news/hello-there-introducing-sideshows-16-scale-mythos-obi-wan-kenobi-figure

star-wars-obie-wan-sideshow-figure-front-detail.jpg

Disney/Star Wars doing too much right now.

Making a storyline about Boba Fett defeating Darth Vader? ****...

Now they're trying to redeem Captain Phasma (Boba Fett 2.0 as far as I'm concerned).

Meh.

Disney/Star Wars doing too much right now.

Making a storyline about Boba Fett defeating Darth Vader? ****...

Now they're trying to redeem Captain Phasma (Boba Fett 2.0 as far as I'm concerned).

Meh.

Which Fett Storyline does he do that in?

And it looks like they knew JJ dropped the ball on Phasma and they have a well known actress playing her. Why wouldn't they try to "rehab" the character while they can?

No_idea.jpg

On a side note, her book is dope and explains perfectly why shes does, what she does in Episode VII. Can't even be mad at her anymore about Ep VII other than them not showing her fighting prowess.

Maybe I'm just excited about the movie, but those shots look great so far. It already looks much different from JJ's Star Wars.

Yes, cuz Rogue One never happened. :lol:

What's your point exactly, because it's obvious to me that they don't view the spinoff movies with the same importance and esteem. Your think Gareth Edwards is being tapped to shoot a trilogy film? Oh and btw, they went over his head too even on Rogue One. Bringing in writers, extensive reshoots, ect. Kennedy is a control freak bro

Back
Top Bottom