• Poll closed .
reyhottoys001.jpg

reyhottoys006.jpg

reyhottoys007.jpg

reyhottoys010.jpg

reyhottoys014.jpg

reyhottoys004.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not into figure collecting, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want that. Damn that is cool.

And man they are really pushing this Porg thing with marketing :lol: I guess that's the new BB-8 this Christmas.

Last edited:
Hot Toys figures are REALLY nice. Picked up the First Order TIE Pilot one at really good price. Always look for promo pricing discount. If you want something more special to collect than regular smaller figures, Gentle Giant busts/statues, Sideshow, Hot Toys all good.

But then you'll find yourself wanting the lifesize SW figures like jaypesoz jaypesoz , @Jim Shady and I.

Hot Toys figures are REALLY nice. Picked up the First Order TIE Pilot one at really good price. Always look for promo pricing discount. If you want something more special to collect than regular smaller figures, Gentle Giant busts/statues, Sideshow, Hot Toys all good.

But then you'll find yourself wanting the lifesize SW figures like jaypesoz jaypesoz , @Jim Shady and I.

Did someone say life size?
B72DF8EF-8492-48FF-BECC-F4C658D459FB.jpeg
C8029467-8DD6-44E7-8D78-DF173E4FE4FA.jpeg

3d sucks. I always try to avoid those showings but sometimes i’d have no choice if the theater doesn’t offer regular imax.

Word.

In trying to line up something for tomorrow and these schedules seem to specifically guiding you to 3D show times.

Standard got one morning showing and late and the Dolby/IMax type showings are all over the place :smh:

I hate 3D... unfortunately 80-90% of the theaters here show the blockbuster movies in 3D. Such a hassle to find 2D shows.

Back
Top Bottom