Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm really curious to see what else marcus gives us besides collectible cards and popcorn

paid $50 for 2 damn tickets lol

Last edited:
not sure if spoilery...?

DLzUmjeVQAAmZm0.jpg:large

Curious. One side is predominantly red (sith) while the other is grey (???)

I've been watching the trailer and theory videos. I'm getting pumped for this. I haven't been this excited in a while. I need to see Kylo keep his damn helmet on, pull his sh*t together and channel his inner Vader (from the ending of Rogue One)

Nope, they've done everything to emasculate Finn.
I'm not even sure holding a glowing saber of light that's either red, blue or green is particularly masculating anyway :lol:

And also no. Last I checked Finn didn't have to dress up as a woman to escape from a group of stormtroopers so they haven't done everything yet. Not even close.

He got paid a lot? Seems only known for that fat girl’s show, girls. You cover his face because, well look at his face.

Well. Why go through casting someone as specific as Adam driver? Go cast a random schmuck who doesn't have to say any lines and then have someone dub his voice.

The trailer makes me feel some type of way. I never felt like this with any trailer not even the Episode 7 teaser with the falcon flipping through the air with the shaky cam.

That John Williams score. The porg. The quote from Poe Dameron. The Finn and Phasma clash. Luke sounding like he's about to open a can of whoop *** on his gassed up daughter for squaring up on him when he says "this is not going to end how you think". Rey getting her head rapidly mushed through the force while floating in mid air :lol:

Chills.

Na. When they showed the episode 7 trailer in Anaheim and then the falcon showed up :wow: :wow:

Also it looks like the infinity war trailer will be epic.

Back
Top Bottom