Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you using the Force FX lightsabers for Maul?
Copped from Entertainment Earth some years back when they had special on the removable blades one. Very nice display piece.

It came with red plastic blades back in 2001. They were removable but didn’t light up. Typically the tabs that connected the blades to the saber broke off and the blades wouldn’t line up correctly like the image below. I did get the Master Replicas Maul FX that comes in 2 pieces without the removable blades. That picture above with the lightsaber lit is that MR FX saber. I typically always put Maul out during Halloween night. A lot of people are always scared to come up on the porch because they aren’t sure if it’s real or not. The clothing is real, his tunic and everything. Boots, gloves, and face are plastic of course. He has a real earring too. Good times!

A0BE5CFB-E6C4-41FF-9175-40E4A5C492A8.jpeg

That's dope, ARK. I'm actually looking for a Darth Maul Bust from Sideshow to add to my collection right now. Finding one of those life-sized ones wouldn't be bad either.

Reactions: ARK
"We are spark...that will light the fire....that will burn the First Order down"

*John Williams theme intensifies*

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Went to Disney today now they're making a removable blade kylo ren lightsaber it looks pretty nice on par with the black series for sure I took a few pictures but I guess I didn't look until now because they're all blurry AF :angry:, hopefully they do a jedi luke one soon that's going to be an insta cop

These Mandalorian episodes of Star Wars Rebels S4. :wow: :pimp:

Mandalore v Jedi war would be a great spin-off someday. I hope someone develops something there at Disney. Would be easy $$$

Went to Disney today now they're making a removable blade kylo ren lightsaber it looks pretty nice on par with the black series for sure I took a few pictures but I guess I didn't look until now because they're all blurry AF :angry:, hopefully they do a jedi luke one soon that's going to be an insta cop

I slept on it at first because I already had his TFA one but once I saw the blades were removable and it had a nice display stand, I had to cop it.

Why does it say Rebels S4 starts today, 10/16, but they were on last night???? I was stunned when I saw my DVR recording Rebels episodes at 9 PM on a Sunday night. But I watched both episodes, they were legit.

I didn't get tickets the first night available, grabbed them next day and most that I wanted were all scooped.

Didn't want to see it in 3D, really wanted to see it in Dolby, ended up getting tickets for Saturday noon showing.

^
same deal for me. wanted to watch it Thursday but it's all 3D and the very few theatres showing it in its regular format doesnt have good seats left.

Went for the Friday screening. I HATE 3D, basically a top 5 pet peeve. lmao

I haven't scooped my tickets yet because I don't have to worry about it, the areas we go to we're always first in line anyways and no reserved seating, so we'll be fine. I'll get my tix in a couple weeks and then take a half day off and be in line before noon for a 7 PM showing. :pimp:

Just hope we don't get friggin snow this year, damn near got myself killed tryin to get home from a movie. :lol: :smh:

Damn. 7 hours in line? I don’t like anything that much to even wait more than hour in line.

Naw, it's a holiday for us man. We seriously just sit and chill the whole time. It's indoors, so we set up chairs, have Iphone, Ipads, etc these days, load up on junk food and catch up. Last year the manager of the theater came and sat with us for a bit and BS'd. :lol: I use PTO while I'm doin it, so I'm in a sense bein paid to sit in line and wait and then watch the newest release of Star Wars film (that I never thought would ever come) so I have ZERO issues waiting for this. Hell, we all spent plenty of nights/mornings waiting for J's, this isn't any different really, just indoors rather than outdoors. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom