Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Production of the film have noted that its the longest running screen time SW in the entire collection

I'm gonna be pissed at myself if that Kylo theory is true and I ruined the surprise. It feels too right though.

I'm gonna be pissed at myself if that Kylo theory is true and I ruined the surprise. It feels too right though.

I'm pretty sure Luke named him Ben, but it's more of a case of Han and Leia letting Luke name their son than Luke being the real daddy.

damn, we haven't even scrapped what we will see footage wise. They only gonna have like 12 transitions also? Rian gonna spend 20 minutes on a planet each

Been a very long time since hyped for a video game, let alone a SW one. Good to see TIE Pilots and Legion get some deserved attention:

And this video cracked me up cause all could think was "Yeah, these two will end up together in bed."

Campaign mode is insane.

I was so damn close to stopping at Gamestop for Star Wars BF 2, but my girl had a family event we needed to attend. Probably go on Wednesday/Thursday to buy the game. Either way I won’t have time to play until then, but looks really dope!

It'd be nice if they actually cherry picked this little bit from he had from Legends.

Cnny98AVIAAV_cU.jpg

With them waiting to release new campaign stuff for Battlefront 2 till Dec, there probably is some merit to some of these theories. Must be something big.

Back
Top Bottom