Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
see them now?
Also
The “Last Jedi” Tracking For $200M Debut
The first tracking figures are in for Rian Johnson’s “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” and current predictions have the film on course for a $200 million domestic opening weekend.

That will surpass the $174.8 million for “Beauty and the Beast” to be the highest opening weekend of the year, and easily breeze past last year’s $155.1 million opening for “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story,” but falls short of the $248 million of 2015’s “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” which remains the highest opening weekend of all time.

Even so, $200M puts ‘Last Jedi’ in the top five openings of all time, and with three weeks remaining before the film opens those estimates can (and will likely) go up. “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” opens in cinemas on December 15th.

So I just got to this part last night and saw the Luke Figuarts figure announced today and one of the accessories was the compass. I wonder what part that'll play into TLJ with and is that Vader's kyber crystal? :nerd:

I only had two predictions for the TLJ and that's Rey's a Clone using Anakin's DNA and that Luke would light up a red lightsaber...

23967552_183058298913465_1451698602450616320_n.jpg

Why red lightsaber ?

I always thought he kept his dad's lightsaber for some reason. I have nothing to back that up though, just something I always thought would be cool. Seeing what looks like a red kyber crystal coming with his figure just adds fuel to my theory:lol:

If Luke lights up a red lightsaber, there will be people passing out in the aisles I guarantee it. :lol:

That makes sense...

It also feeds into the Kylo Ren obsession with finding these ancient jedi/sith artifacts. . . Luke probably felt that it would be wise to hold onto the crystal... just in case ...if you know what I mean...:lol:

Yeah, that's what I always thought too. They've put so much emphasis on how important kyber crystals are in Rebels/Rogue One, I feel like it was only a matter of time until Vader's crystal played a major role.

If Luke lights up a red lightsaber, there will be people passing out in the aisles I guarantee it. :lol:

It depends what he does after lighting it up.

Hell, maybe he could make up the rule that Jedi's should only be in two's, when it's all said and done:lol:

Yeah, that's what I always thought too. They've put so much emphasis on how important kyber crystals are in Rebels/Rogue One, I feel like it was only a matter of time until Vader's crystal played a major role.

It depends what he does after lighting it up.

Hell, maybe he could make up the rule that Jedi's should only be in two's, when it's all said and done:lol:

Naw, **** all that Rule of Two **** :lol: I'd be down with that story for Bane, because it would mean we get to see a full on Jedi v Sith war first, and that would be dope, but other than that, I don't ever wanna hear/see Rule of 2 nonsense.

I want planet of Sith, with Jedi and Mandalorians mixed within. :pimp:

Naw, **** all that Rule of Two **** :lol: I'd be down with that story for Bane, because it would mean we get to see a full on Jedi v Sith war first, and that would be dope, but other than that, I don't ever wanna hear/see Rule of 2 nonsense.

I want planet of Sith, with Jedi and Mandalorians mixed within. :pimp:

I only said that because Luke's mind doesn't seem to be in the right place in TLJ. You know he's about to come out with something outlandish:lol:

But Rian Johnson seriously needs to give us the Old Republic trilogy we deserve. I'd prefer Revan, but I'd take anybody right now as long as we can all flourish with an Old Republic Trilogy.

I only said that because Luke's mind doesn't seem to be in the right place in TLJ. You know he's about to come out with something outlandish:lol:

But Rian Johnson seriously needs to give us the Old Republic trilogy we deserve. I'd prefer Revan, but I'd take anybody right now as long as we can all flourish with an Old Republic Trilogy.

Preachin to the choir fam. I'll take anybody in that era. But yes, Revan would be glorious. Bane, Plagueis, whatever.

They can even create completely new characters from that era and still give us a new story to go off of. Would love to see what he could come up with.

****, if he gives us a Thrawn trilogy, I'd set up direct deposit to his account on the spot.

Preachin to the choir fam. I'll take anybody in that era. But yes, Revan would be glorious. Bane, Plagueis, whatever.

They can even create completely new characters from that era and still give us a new story to go off of. Would love to see what he could come up with.

****, if he gives us a Thrawn trilogy, I'd set up direct deposit to his account on the spot.

I forgot George/Filoni changed Bane's look in Clone Wars too. I actually really like his updated design and would love to see this on the big screen.

4875520-banefeat.jpg

My brain wouldn't even be able to process a Thrawn Trilogy on the big-screen right now though:lol: I'll be meeting Tim Zahn in April and I'll be doing my best to keep my composure:lol:

I forgot George/Filoni changed Bane's look in Clone Wars too. I actually really like his updated design and would love to see this on the big screen.

4875520-banefeat.jpg

My brain wouldn't even be able to process a Thrawn Trilogy on the big-screen right now though:lol: I'll be meeting Tim Zahn in April and I'll be doing my best to keep my composure:lol:

No joke, if anyone ever, and I mean, EVER, announces they're going to do a Thrawn trilogy based on the OG EU trilogy, I'd become one with the Force immediately. Serious, I wouldn't even make it to the movies, I'm sure of it. :lol: I'd read that announcement and just perish, flat out.

The red saber for Luke doesn't sound so far fetched. since all the crystals are from the same cave that the jedi padawan's go into the Sith have had to make their own. synthetic red. a natural red is extremely rare in itself. and with the population of jedi/sith down to practically 2 or 3 borrowing sabers is kinda necessary.

The red saber for Luke doesn't sound so far fetched. since all the crystals are from the same cave that the jedi padawan's go into the Sith have had to make their own. synthetic red. a natural red is extremely rare in itself. and with the population of jedi/sith down to practically 2 or 3 borrowing sabers is kinda necessary.
They recently changed the sith using synthetic crystals in the new cannon, now a sith has to take a crystal by defeating a jedi and then make the crystal bleed , check out the new vader comics they're pretty decent it picks up right after he finds out padme is dead

They recently changed the sith using synthetic crystals in the new cannon, now a sith has to take a crystal by defeating a jedi and then make the crystal bleed , check out the new vader comics they're pretty decent it picks up right after he finds out padme is dead
I was literally just about to say this reading that post.

That Darth Vader comic :pimp:

Basically, the strength of a sith's command over the dark side forces it red (if you're committed enough).

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah bleeding the crystal is a nice addition in the new cannon...It’s connected with the Jedi who owns it so when that Jedi is killed the crystal turns red because it’s legit bleeding...

They can be purged or heeled too right? Didn’t Ahsoka purge her sabers turning them white? Can’t remember now...

Back
Top Bottom