Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm confused.
CP tells us the the EU isn't canon, and only the movies are canon.
So he makes side stuff like that or captain Phasma canon?
where are the for sure Canon books/ cartoons/ show/ videos

The EU I refer to is everything from 1991 to 2012.

Everything that comes out from Disney is canon. Comics, cartoons, books, etc.

Disney has pulled some things from the EU into canon, but it's a fresh slate. For instance Thrawn. He's now canon, but none of his work from 91 to 12 counts, only his work from Disney. (Appearing in Rebels + 2 Novels)

The Phasma novel is from Disney, therefore canon.

I'm confused.
CP tells us the the EU isn't canon, and only the movies are canon.
So he makes side stuff like that or captain Phasma canon?
where are the for sure Canon books/ cartoons/ show/ videos
Not a lot of new canon stuff.

There's a few novelizations for TFA and another character or two.

Then there's the comics published by Marvel which are all canon (Star Wars; set in between A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back, a Lando mini, a Mace Windu mini, a Phasma mini or ongoing, a Chewbacca mini, Princess Leia mini, Doctor Phasma ongoing, Star Wars: Darth Vader; set for around ANH up to ESB, Darth Vader; set after Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars: Poe Dameron; set before The Force Awakens, Kanan: The Last Padawan; set during the clone wars and flashes to post RotS, Han Solo mini, C3PO one shot, Obi-Wan & Anakin mini; I guess set in between Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones, Darth Maul mini, Star Wars: Thrawn; coming out next Feb., Rogue one adaptation, TFA adaptation.

As far as I'm aware there aren't any brand new cartoons.

HTTP2Nkbi5mYW5zaWRlZC5jb20vd3AtY29udGVudC9ibG9ncy5kaXIvMzE5L2ZpbGVzLzIwMTUvMDMvRGFydGgtTWF1bC1saWdodHNhYmVyLmdpZgloglog.gif

THE of all Time Lightsaber moves. EVER.

KLhzTt9.gif

My bae Daisy looking like she put on a tad bit more weight in TALK :pimp:

I'll patiently wait for her leaks

Could've sworn the movie should be a billion at this point.

really? after 13 days? even after all the backlash?

TFA took 12 days and even Avatar took close to 3 weeks to hit $1b

it's definitely going to pass that this weekend which could be it's 15th-17th day which would make it the third fastest film to reach $1b just behind TFA and JW

Also what’s all this stuff I’m seeing that Disney is ready to write off Solo? Talking about chalking it up as a failure already? :smh:

Also what’s all this stuff I’m seeing that Disney is ready to write off Solo? Talking about chalking it up as a failure already? :smh:
I'd be okay with this. Many people were questioning making a Han movie without Harrison Ford when they first revealed it was in the works, and if Solo really does bomb, that might slow Disney's roll and hopefully change their focus to quality over quantity. One movie every 2-3 years is about the fastest turnaround they should release new movies to avoid audience fatigue... I love SW but one every year is too much, IMO. :frown:

That was appreciated but really brief.
At some point in episode 9 there should be a real lightsaber duel. Not sure how much it'll mean tho given the mishandling of the franchise.

I love the overall hypocrisy regarding TLJ

"Star Wars needs to grow and evolve"

"Let the past die"

"Fanboys blinded by nostalgia hate the movie"

BUT CANT WAIT FOR THAT HAN SOLO MOVIE DOE

Episode 5 - because its Empire Strikes Back
Episode 4 - because the one that started it all
Episode 6 - because the final of the original trilogy
Rogue One - setup of Episode 4 and the Darth Vader scene
Episode 3 - because lightsaber duel with Anakin and Obi-Wan
Episode 1 - Darth Maul (I'm kind of partial to DM)
Episode 2 - because Jango and Obi-Wan fight and space battle was epic
Episode 7 - because rehash of Episode 4
Episode 8 - lightsaber battle was meh. story was meh.

5 because cmon what else would I put here
4 because it was the first one I saw and it started it all
6 Ignoring ewoks it's (to me) a cut above anything else after it
3 It was the least ****** of the prequels, completed the circle and I enjoyed it quite a bit.
7 21st century New Hope, can't hate on that. All the parallels should've let me know Han was gonna die, just like old Ben Kenobi did.
1 Darth Maul. Duel of the Fates. Nuff said.
8 *sigh*
2 *deep heavy sigh*

Disney-Lucasfilm’s “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” and Sony’s “Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle” are dominating the North American box office as 2017 draws to a close.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi” took in $21.5 million at 4,232 sites on Wednesday while “Jumanji” made $15.2 million at 3,765 locations. “The Last Jedi” has a 13-day domestic total of $444.9 million, making it the 14th highest-grossing film of all time. It’s $3.4 million behind 2012’s “The Dark Knight Rises” for the 13th spot and trails Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast” by only $60 million for the title of top 2017 movie.

“The Last Jedi’s” international total rose by $27.6 million on Wednesday to $446.9 million, pushing the worldwide total to $891.8 million — where it trails 2005’s “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire” for the 45th slot. It’s poised to become the 32nd film to hit the $1 billion mark, probably by New Year’s Eve.

Back
Top Bottom