• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_20171227_122902.jpg

IMG_20171227_125515.jpg

I need a Fett cameo, or at least a silhouette of him in the preview and my hopes will immediately jump sky high.

Wonder how far back we go, like Imperial Navy Solo, or meeting Chewie for the first time, or when he wins the Falcon from Lando, so much they can cover in this time period.

I need a Fett cameo, or at least a silhouette of him in the preview and my hopes will immediately jump sky high.

Wonder how far back we go, like Imperial Navy Solo, or meeting Chewie for the first time, or when he wins the Falcon from Lando, so much they can cover in this time period.

meeting chewie or at least getting a taste of that would be :pimp:

Some of the elements of Han's love interest in Legends/pre-Disney canon, Bria, basically got reworked into the main character of Rogue One, Jyn (Erso), so who really knows what they will do with Kira in this new version of Han's origin story. I'll be curious to see if the Hutts are mentioned at all- their family/criminal organization were a significant influence on the story in the old books.

Walt Disney Pictures and Lucasfilm‘s Star Wars: The Last Jedi grossed $28.3 million domestically and $24.2 million internationally on Tuesday, for a global total of $52.5 million for the day. That means the film has reached $424 million in North America, $420.2 million overseas, and a worldwide sum of $844.2 million. Star Wars: The Last Jedi has now passed Wonder Woman ($412.6 million) domestically to become the #2 domestic release of 2017 to date, behind only Beauty and the Beast ($504 million).

#16 All Time, in 12 days. :lol:

I was predicting crazy stupid numbers for TFA and fell just a bit short, this one I figured would do less overall money, but the way it's going, it might just get to 650-700 million. Which would be insane. That's possibly passing Titanic, but falling a bit short of Avatar. I dunno about worldwide tho. 1.5 B? Maybe a little shy of that, which would be Top 15ish or so. We'll probably have a better idea after this next Holiday weekend.

Meeting chewie, falcon, and kessel run are 100% going to be in the movie. What’s the point if otherwise :lol:

Kill the character for the actor that's still alive
Save the character for the actor that's been dead for months

Are you serious? Petty much?
While I would have also preferred that plot point, think a bit crude to say on anniversary of death.
Think there was a better time for Her to die?
Hate the movie, got it. Deal with it.

No one can account for tragedy.

Apparently VII was supposed to be Han's big movie, VIII Luke's, and IX Leia's.

Although honestly Luke's big movie should most certainly have been the last one in the trilogy.

Totally agree

Kylo hasn't really shown himself to be a liar... If anything he's brutally honest. That said, Luke's parents weren't his parents either. But I think that would be lame. Would rather have Rey be from normal parentage.

Back
Top Bottom